Toni Kroos

So Real buy Andre Gomes, we buy Kroos and Bonnuci and Pogba stays put, utd get Matuidi.

Even Perez is not that stupid to sell Kroos for Gomes.

Pogba or bust. Really hope the rumours about them pulling out for Pogba aren't true.

Will mean us having no chance of Kroos and risks seeing Pogba end up at the swamp.

All roads begin with Pogba. Really hope he does go to Real now because Kroos would be a stunning signing for us, not least it avoids seeing Pogba turnout at the swamp.

Pogba or bust. Really hope the rumours about them pulling out for Pogba aren't true.

Will mean us having no chance of Kroos and risks seeing Pogba end up at the swamp.

All roads begin with Pogba. Really hope he does go to Real now because Kroos would be a stunning signing for us, not least it avoids seeing Pogba turnout at the swamp.
I get the feeling you don't want to see pogba at the eye gouging arena?

I can't believe it's even a vague possibility, laughed at the thought of it in May. Christ, would be utterly depressing if it happened.
Why should it be depressing? If they was signing a modric or a Kroos I'd be gutted but pogba? Nah mate he's one dimensional, other midfielders have a few strings to their bow, this kid has had a couple of good years at juve and all of a sudden he's the bollocks. They can spend 100m on him where as we could bring in stones, sane and gundogan for the same amount....who's got the better deal there?

Does Kroos have a release clause? If he does and we can persuade him we wouldn't need Real's agreement.

Why should it be depressing? If they was signing a modric or a Kroos I'd be gutted but pogba? Nah mate he's one dimensional, other midfielders have a few strings to their bow, this kid has had a couple of good years at juve and all of a sudden he's the bollocks. They can spend 100m on him where as we could bring in stones, sane and gundogan for the same amount....who's got the better deal there?

Nah, I agree really. He hasn't done enough to justify the hype, wages and fee needed to secure him at present - probably why Real are hesitant, if the rumours are true.

Just pains me to think of him going to the rags though, couldn't have imagined it a couple of months ago.

It's worse in the sense that it's all or bust though: either Pogba goes to the rags and Real won't sell Kroos, or Real sign Pogba, the rags miss out and we sign Kroos.

Time will tell though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.