Toni Kroos

Nah, I agree really. He hasn't done enough to justify the hype, wages and fee needed to secure him at present - probably why Real are hesitant, if the rumours are true.

Just pains me to think of him going to the rags though, couldn't have imagined it a couple of months ago.

It's worse in the sense that it's all or bust though: either Pogba goes to the rags and Real won't sell Kroos, or Real sign Pogba, the rags miss out and we sign Kroos.

Time will tell though.
You have to throw in the Mourinho factor too. He ain't no wee Davy or vangallardyce, he's held in high esteem and regardless of his attitude and moaning players will want to play for him just as players want to play for Pep. But the important player in all this is Pogba's agent, this fucker could sell oil to the Arabs, he's obviously selling himself and pogba very well.as the figures that are reported are mad.

It's like £200m

This was a rumor based on a "leaked" contract that appeared online. Several news sources dispute it with more sane figures.

For example; the Mirror/Express claim it's £63million. Eurosport claims it would take £75million.

Either which way it's doubtful that it's as high as 200m. Not that I hold that much hope of a run on Kroos of their Pogba plans have gone south, anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.