Toni Kroos

I wasn't suggesting we should go for the one going to southampton. I meant that if bayern lose a midfielder they are less likely to want to lose thiago too

I do not understand why anybody thinks that Thiago would go to Manchester City. There might be journalists who sit in their dark chambers and throw dices for who they write to which club - but there is just no substance to that when it comes to Thiago.

He has a new contract, he stated a couple times that he will stay at Bayern and not follow Pep, Bayern does not have a similar midfielder, the situation of Thiago is totally different to 2013, Pep told that he does not go for a Bayern player... - and Bayern just is not a selling club as long they do not want to get rid of a player. And no - they do for sure not want to get rid of Thiago.

If you want a Bayern player - go for Götze...

I do not understand why anybody thinks that Thiago would go to Manchester City. There might be journalists who sit in their dark chambers and throw dices for who they write to which club - but there is just no substance to that when it comes to Thiago.

He has a new contract, he stated a couple times that he will stay at Bayern and not follow Pep, Bayern does not have a similar midfielder, the situation of Thiago is totally different to 2013, Pep told that he does not go for a Bayern player... - and Bayern just is not a selling club as long they do not want to get rid of a player. And no - they do for sure not want to get rid of Thiago.

Why do you think Thiago is not transferable?

Stranger things have happened, and you're very strong in midfield.

No thanks. Not impressed with him. I think Bayern might struggle to match their recent teams. Robben & Ribery ageing. Muller spectacular blow up at Euros

This was a rumor based on a "leaked" contract that appeared online. Several news sources dispute it with more sane figures.

For example; the Mirror/Express claim it's £63million. Eurosport claims it would take £75million.

Either which way it's doubtful that it's as high as 200m. Not that I hold that much hope of a run on Kroos of their Pogba plans have gone south, anyway.
97 million pounds according to Football Manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.