Toni Kroos

I think he's the dream for all of us Blues. Just imagine...

Hart, Sagna, Bonucci, Stones, Clichy, Gundogan, Kroos, Fernandinho, KDB, Sane, Aguero

I think he's the dream for all of us Blues. Just imagine...

Hart, Sagna, Bonucci, Stones, Clichy, Gundogan, Kroos, Fernandinho, KDB, Sane, Aguero
Not all of us. Don't want Bonnuci either. Give me Sane, Stones, Gabriel and Isco instead.

Not all of us. Don't want Bonnuci either. Give me Sane, Stones, Gabriel and Isco instead.

Any chance of Isco is dead in the water. I'd want Bonucci to, more than anything, to help Stones fulfil his potential and to ensure a great start under Pep's reign. He's one of the best in the world and his ability to find players from range is an invaluable asset. A partnership of Bonucci + Stones would be the best in the league without doubt.

Kroos is world class. Right now, I'm only happy with 2 CM's in our entire squad which just doesn't feel right under Pep. I love Dinho and Gundogan has been one of my favourite players for years but we need another CM. Yaya doesn't have the work rate and Fernando is too limited.

Any chance of Isco is dead in the water. I'd want Bonucci to, more than anything, to help Stones fulfil his potential and to ensure a great start under Pep's reign. He's one of the best in the world and his ability to find players from range is an invaluable asset. A partnership of Bonucci + Stones would be the best in the league without doubt.

Kroos is world class. Right now, I'm only happy with 2 CM's in our entire squad which just doesn't feel right under Pep. I love Dinho and Gundogan has been one of my favourite players for years but we need another CM. Yaya doesn't have the work rate and Fernando is too limited.
Nasri, Silva, DeBryune? I see 5 stars already at CM. I'm not worried. And if we were to get another one, I'd want one more like Thiago than Kroos.

Isco is more like Thiago.

Nasri, Silva, DeBryune? I see 5 stars already at CM. I'm not worried. And if we were to get another one, I'd want one more like Thiago than Kroos.

Isco is more like Thiago.

I don't think any of the three can play that deep or at least as well as an actual CM. KDB lacks the physicality and Silva and Nasri don't have the work rate or tactical discipline to thrive in such a role.

Thiago would also be great but Kroos just seems a cut above him though we'd benefit from Thiago's playing style.

It astounds me people keep leaving Spanish Dave out of a starting 11, the last 2 seasons we have not had a manager and he seems to be written off, but is 1st choice for Spain, I can't wait to see what Pep does with him.

It astounds me people keep leaving Spanish Dave out of a starting 11, the last 2 seasons we have not had a manager and he seems to be written off, but is 1st choice for Spain, I can't wait to see what Pep does with him.
It is amazing. Sane starting over Silva and even Sterling is madness.

Don't worry - the bossman knows the score.

Shiny new toy syndrome is rife amongst our support base unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.