Toni Kroos

Toni Kroos is an excellent player going forward and dictating the game but no so great at going back, as was emphasized in the England match last night.
Only three players I can think of that can move the ball forward, provide a link up in play and break up the opponents play on a regular basis.
Alonso - done it for years but the legs are now tiring.
Busquets - The Master.
Weigl - The Young Pretender.
This is the type of player we need to sit in front of the defensive line.

Toni Kroos is an excellent player going forward and dictating the game but no so great at going back, as was emphasized in the England match last night.
Only three players I can think of that can move the ball forward, provide a link up in play and break up the opponents play on a regular basis.
Alonso - done it for years but the legs are now tiring.
Busquets - The Master.
Weigl - The Young Pretender.
This is the type of player we need to sit in front of the defensive line.
Modic?

Germany's best player in the first half to night against Italy. Would be a great acquisition.

A midfield 3 of Gundogan, Pogba & Kroos just falls into the RM trap of buying names & not players you need. 2 of those 3 with someone like Fernandinho would be perfect for me, as from what I've watched of Pogba/Kroos neither have a work rate and I assume Gundogan isn't the prolific hard working tackler we'll need in midfield.

Personally wouldn't want Kroos, would be far more interested in Pogba + Gundogan.

I'd prefer Gundogan. But I don't think Kroos would be a bad alternative - we clearly need players who are comfortable on the ball in tight areas in the midfield, and who can direct play from a bit deeper, and he'd fit the bill on those fronts.

Obviously not much of a runner, and I dare say he'd be hopeless in our current structure, marooned in that 50-60 yard gap between Aguero and the centre halves. I'm fairly certain he'd do well for us under Guardiola though.

Converting Nasri to CM will save us a lot of money.

He keeps the ball under pressure
His passing accuracy is very high
He can shoot from distance
His link up play is very good

What quality does Kroos or Gundogan have that is better than Nasri ?

that they are better players

I'm with you on this one. I still want Gundogan but to be honest but i think Nasri can still do a fantastic job for us. Cant wait to have him back, I think he is one of our most underrated players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.