Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game?

Looks like we will have more City fans in the away Section than Wigan, and there will be more sales on Weds night, and over the weekend.

A few more seats have gone but not enough, getting there though.

Come on mods make it a sticky aswell pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

to be honest, i have come to the conclusion that most city fans are happy to moan about the atmosphere but then they just sit on there arse and dont do anything about it. obviously you do get people who do care and do things but i dont think there is enough of us. im quite happy where i normally sit but if i notice a few empty seats in the block next to me i might walk over.

Just been on the online seat selecter and there's fucking loads of empty seats in there. I'm going to be stood on my own surrounded by empty seats!

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game? UPDATE PAGE 11

Please, please can the mods make this a sticky until the game itself?

According to the seat counter we are, 137 seats away from filling block 114 and 199 seats away from filling 115. So thats 338 seats away from having 5/6 blocks full of city fans in the South Stand. 113 is basically bar 1 or 2 seats empty.

Come on lads and lasses, big push!

Immaculate Pasta said:
According to the seat counter we are, 137 seats away from filling block 114 and 199 seats away from filling 115. So thats 338 seats away from having 5/6 blocks full of city fans in the South Stand. 113 is basically bar 1 or 2 seats empty.

Congratulations. You have now entered the tedious world of the Seat counters

jrb and I salute you

The Fat el Hombre said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Congratulations. You have now entered the tedious world of the Seat counters

jrb and I salute you

I'm never going to look back. What the fuck have i been missing?

I'm regretting buying a ticket in 113 now. Got the whole block pretty much to myself! I thought it would be good there being between the relocated people and those who stick to 111. Might have to move to a free seat on the other side of 113.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.