Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game? UPDATE PAGE 12

Done my bit, I made the de Jong fan page, which has 2000 fans. Hopefully a few will join us :D<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:15 pm --<br /><br />Hopefully a few will see empty seats and move across on the night.

113 is much improved.
114 is doing well and I presume will sell out.
115 is doing okay and I hope will sell out because thats where I am!!!

Come on blues!! It's down to us!!! Post around, spread the word, convince your friends!!! Let's get CoMS rocking!!

(Bump, and sticky, last few days mods come on now...)

mcfcliam said:
If these blocks don't sell out, the club should allocate the people who will get a ticket on the night in one of these blocks.

Or at least offer it to them.
Good plan. But not everyone would want to 'stand and sing' as the thread title reads...

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game? UPDATE PAGE 13

Do we reckon this will work or will the end be full of people who won't stand/stewards who won't let them stand? I'll be gutted if I end up having to sit down when I could have got a ticket in 110/111 and stood up.

masterwig said:
Do we reckon this will work or will the end be full of people who won't stand/stewards who won't let them stand? I'll be gutted if I end up having to sit down when I could have got a ticket in 110/111 and stood up.
I thought similar. I will too be gutted if we have to sit. It will effect the atmosphere and wont be as enjoyable.

Here's hoping the stewards will help us out. Has Trigger got any information on the topic???

im moving 5 of us tonight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.