Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game? UPDATE PAGE 11

It needs to get on MCFC official facebook really, more viewers than on here. Anyone know the guy/gal who runs that?

Immaculate Pasta said:
It needs to get on MCFC official facebook really, more viewers than on here. Anyone know the guy/gal who runs that?

Chris Nield is the man I think.

The club don't want to push it though as it can't be seen as there failure, just ours!

liamctid said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Chris Nield is the man I think.

The club don't want to push it though as it can't be seen as there failure, just ours!

Shame!

I can't beleive this hasn't been made a sticky either, i've asked about six times and go no response, come on mods pull your fingers out, it's only a couple of days!! I'll keep PMimg you all everyday til it's done!!!

114's got 107 seats left,
115's got 150 seats left,
So 257 to go to fill them two blocks. So nearly a hundred in a day is good.

Let's get blocks 114 and 115 filled up!!

COME ON CITY!

p.s sticky pleaseeeeeeeeee

Immaculate Pasta said:

i've still been doing the usual posting on there about it 10 times a day, like i said last time, and like you said would look better though if a city official posted it on.

Freestyler said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

i've still been doing the usual posting on there about it 10 times a day, like i said last time, and like you said would look better though if a city official posted it on.

With 80,000 members who i would guess that 70,000 of them are on facebook every day, it would be a great help! More people would see it, so far, only bluemoon and blue alliance facebook have promoted it.

Immaculate Pasta said:
If your going to relocate then i'd suggest doing it in 114 and 115 to fill them blocks up.

Bollocks to that. 113 is where the cool kids will be standing.

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game? UPDATE PAGE 12

114 has now made to to sky blue limited availability I see, with 115 not far off and 113 doing much better.

masterwig said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
If your going to relocate then i'd suggest doing it in 114 and 115 to fill them blocks up.

Bollocks to that. 113 is where the cool kids will be standing.

I've retracted that comment as i've now seen 113 is half full!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.