Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game?

Freestyler said:
bump.jpg

liamctid said:
COme on CITY!
Are you as disappointed as I am with amount of seats taken so far?

Seems to be a lack of interest for this game which I fail to understand. Still a couple of weeks left I know but there must be over 1000 seats left for the game in 113/114/115 alone!

Come on blues!! Get it sorted!!

Freestyler said:
<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:12 pm --<br /><br />113
213qfd4.jpg

25sn9mv.jpg

o0w6jq.jpg

Come on lads and girls. EVERY game is important, EVERY point is important. The game at Wigan at home is vitally important as it's one we're expected to win easily. Let's not sit on our arses and expect it to happen. You've been given a great chance here to stand and sing at a home game and no sit on your arse bored off your tits.

It's free to do, you just ring up and RELOCATE.

We need this promoting even more in the week leading up to it.

COME ONE!!!!

did it yesterday, me the lad and wife, be a good change from the North, hope it fills up tho, I can imagine some banter from the corner regulars and south singing "who the fuckin ell are you?"

We are the Away end !!

Immaculate Pasta said:
Freestyler said:

-- Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:12 pm --

213qfd4.jpg

25sn9mv.jpg

o0w6jq.jpg

Come on lads and girls. EVERY game is important, EVERY point is important. The game at Wigan at home is vitally important as it's one we're expected to win easily. Let's not sit on our arses and expect it to happen. You've been given a great chance here to stand and sing at a home game and no sit on your arse bored off your tits.

COME ONE!!!!

Are the blue seats the ones that are available or taken?

danburge82 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
-- Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:12 pm --

213qfd4.jpg

25sn9mv.jpg

o0w6jq.jpg

COME ONE!!!!

Are the blue seats the ones that are available or taken?

Available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.