Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game? UPDATE PAGE 13

LCBblue said:
masterwig said:
Do we reckon this will work or will the end be full of people who won't stand/stewards who won't let them stand? I'll be gutted if I end up having to sit down when I could have got a ticket in 110/111 and stood up.
I thought similar. I will too be gutted if we have to sit. It will effect the atmosphere and wont be as enjoyable.

Here's hoping the stewards will help us out. Has Trigger got any information on the topic???

I will be very annoyed if the club do this.

Immaculate Pasta said:
LCBblue said:
I thought similar. I will too be gutted if we have to sit. It will effect the atmosphere and wont be as enjoyable.

Here's hoping the stewards will help us out. Has Trigger got any information on the topic???

I will too. I'll PM Trigger, ask him to post some information in the thread if he's permitted to do so.

I just hope this gets an airing from the Blue Alliance mob

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN62PAKoBfE[/youtube]

One Zabba, Two Zabba, Three Zabaleta.........

;-)

LCBblue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I will too. I'll PM Trigger, ask him to post some information in the thread if he's permitted to do so.

Following PM from LCBblue, I will give my honest opinion but at this stage this is only my opinion as we have not been briefed on this.

Firstly as the club are aware of what the fans are trying to do I seriously expect the stewards in this section to be advised prior to the game to allow standing for this game, afterall the fans (away ) who normally are in these seats do stand and thus the stewards in this section will be used to this.

One further piece of advice for this game that should be heeded, the Showsec stewards who normally segregate the fans in this area are likely to be free (if the club still use the same amount) bearing in mind that as of Wednesday Wigan had only sold 140 tickets! These stewards will be deployed on toilet watch if you get my drift, I wouldn't want you to miss the final few games of the season, especially the Derby ;)

Trigger said:
LCBblue said:

Following PM from LCBblue, I will give my honest opinion but at this stage this is only my opinion as we have not been briefed on this.

Firstly as the club are aware of what the fans are trying to do I seriously expect the stewards in this section to be advised prior to the game to allow standing for this game, afterall the fans (away ) who normally are in these seats do stand and thus the stewards in this section will be used to this.

One further piece of advice for this game that should be heeded, the Showsec stewards who normally segregate the fans in this area are likely to be free (if the club still use the same amount) bearing in mind that as of Wednesday Wigan had only sold 140 tickets! These stewards will be deployed on toilet watch if you get my drift, I wouldn't want you to miss the final few games of the season, especially the Derby ;)

yeh they were out in force when we played pompey earlier this year. they were taking tickets left right and centre. be warned blues.

Out of interest is there an extra charge? I NEEEEEDDD to get out of the Family stand now!

Amigo said:
Out of interest is there an extra charge? I NEEEEEDDD to get out of the Family stand now!
Nope it's free. When you speak to customer services the might say to you that you can only move if you buy an extra seat. Just tell the woman that she's lying and hundreds have done it and it'll be fine :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.