Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game? UPDATE PAGE 13

I thought it worked really well at the start actually. Midweek games were always going to be hard to generate an atmosphere, but you all done your best and that's all anyone can ask. I thought it was a success or at least promises to be in the future.

C_T_I_D said:
I thought it worked really well at the start actually. Midweek games were always going to be hard to generate an atmosphere, but you all done your best and that's all anyone can ask. I thought it was a success or at least promises to be in the future.

I thought it was great our sets of fans behind both goals, Hopefully they move the away fans next season, We can get a top atmosphere created if we could get that going.

absolutely massive fail here, not by the club by the fans that decided to relocate and then sit down ffs!

Just leave the singing too 110 and 111 we do it everyweek and will continue to do so. Can we have the away fans back now because i prefer to have the banter with them than telling the ones that relocated to stand up

mcfc_die_hard said:
absolutely massive fail here, not by the club by the fans that decided to relocate and then sit down ffs!

Just leave the singing too 110 and 111 we do it everyweek and will continue to do so. Can we have the away fans back now because i prefer to have the banter with them than telling the ones that relocated to stand up

Was full of kids and tourists.

A cock up by the ticket office by putting these kids here.

Re: Please can i have the away fans back?

I don't understand how havin the Wigan fans a few yards lower down would have made them sing more..?

Operation one end - T!Ts up

Hopefully this draws a line under the pathetic idea that the atmosphere is poor because the south stand and the singing section are seperated. The reason there is atmosphere there usually is because the away fans are inbetween causing the banter. Simple.

Please dont get me moved from my nice view in East stand level 3 by putting the away fans here so you can stand/sit in silence all next season.

Re: Please can i have the away fans back?

blumoonrises said:
I don't understand how havin the Wigan fans a few yards lower down would have made them sing more..?

Well they couldnt have made any less noise than what they made tonight who took up those seats. And it would give 110 and 111 somebody to sing at and have the banter with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.