Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

S.E.H said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I don't get the reasoning why they couldn't of done though?

Probably some shit legal proceedure mate

The world is full of rules and regulations. I will leave it at that. Again. City did everything they could. It was up to us to relocate on the night. We didn't. Those empty seats were sold to parents and kids.

I don't think city could have promoted a singing and standing section because standing in not allowed, if there had been an incident city would have been to blame

jrb said:
S.E.H said:

The world is full of rules and regulations. I will leave it at that.

Well what a crock of shit, i have now given up totally on ever seeing any decent atmosphere's in premier league grounds ever again.

Fucking rules and regulations, never heard anything so pathetic in my life.

Immaculate Pasta said:
jrb said:
The world is full of rules and regulations. I will leave it at that.

Well what a crock of shit, i have now given up totally on ever seeing any decent atmosphere's in premier league grounds ever again.

Fucking rules and regulations, never heard anything so pathetic in my life.

There are season ticket holders every block of he upper tier though aren't there, some would need to move.

S.E.H said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Yes basically everyone stood up would have meant the club would have been in breach of it's safety certificate that could lead to blocks being closed etc..... I grew up going to the Kippax i loved it and miss it but unless the law changes it is illegal and it's always made me wonder how 110 -111 and the South Stand have been allowed without there being no legal ramifications. I am all for Stadiums having standing sections but whilst Hillsbrough is still in living memory I cannot see it being allowed in England.

foolsgold* said:
you could tell it wasn't going to work after 5 minutes.

spot on, after the first 5 mins everyone decided to take a seat, que the singing for the next 10 mins from 111 'stand up if you love city' just to get them to stand!

i refused to sit for the first half, and i think there was about 5 in total in 113 that didnt sit. me, my aunt, a guy infront of me with his kids.

that was about it. I didnt see right at the back.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
S.E.H said:
Yes basically everyone stood up would have meant the club would have been in breach of it's safety certificate that could lead to blocks being closed etc..... I grew up going to the Kippax i loved it and missed it but unless the law changes it is illegal and it's always made me wonder how 110 -111 and the South Stand have been allowed without there being no legal ramifications. I am all for Stadiums having standing sections but whilst Hillsbrough is still in living memory I cannot see it being allowed in England.

I could understand if we still had fencing at grounds but we dont, we have stable seating conditions that wouldnt cause any problems with standing, this has been proven by the SS and 110/111, its these Health and Safety freaks who have cocked up.

Immaculate Pasta said:
S.E.H said:
Basically, if they could've done, they would've done

It is not "could of", which you've written about 12 times tonight.

It is "could have".

I get irritated by poor English.

Didsbury Dave said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

It is not "could of", which you've written about 12 times tonight.

It is "could have".

I get irritated by poor English.

You could of explained that better to be fair ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.