Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

Immaculate Pasta said:
jrb said:
The club did as much as it could. Those who know, know. They couldn't have done anymore. Trust me.

I disagree, the club could of really pushed it but they didn't as they didn't want to be seen as failures.

The club could of put those who bought the Dad, Lad and free shirt for £30 elsewhere in the ground, there were 4,000 spaces there tonight.

I'm convinced if the club had pushed it, promoted it on the OS, twitter, facebook even in the MEN and got a real buzz about it then it would of been full of blues who wanted to stand and sing but they didn't want it to happen.

Shame, but well done to those that moved and gave it a go.

Could HAVE
Would HAVE

No disrespect IP but look at the above phrases hard and memorize.

It could serve you well for the rest of your life.

Didsbury Dave said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I disagree, the club could of really pushed it but they didn't as they didn't want to be seen as failures.

The club could of put those who bought the Dad, Lad and free shirt for £30 elsewhere in the ground, there were 4,000 spaces there tonight.

I'm convinced if the club had pushed it, promoted it on the OS, twitter, facebook even in the MEN and got a real buzz about it then it would of been full of blues who wanted to stand and sing but they didn't want it to happen.

Shame, but well done to those that moved and gave it a go.

Could HAVE
Would HAVE

It's 12:15 am, i'm knackered so apologies but i don't get what you mean by that.

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game? UPDATE PAGE 13

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
Thank fuck you were there pal, if i'm thinking you were the guy wearing the 3rd kit and on row y-ish behind the bald guy
haha yeah that was me row Y seat 372, where were you?
Row v seat 375, the smallish one with the checkered jacket and shit haircut.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Could HAVE
Would HAVE

It's 12:15 am, i'm knackered so apologies but i don't get what you mean by that.

Basically, if they could've done, they would've done

S.E.H said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Basically, if they could've done, they would've done

I don't get the reasoning why they couldn't of done though?

Tonight was about Wigan not being able to fill the away end, especially the bottom tier. Apart from that there was no other 'official' reason to move the away fans into the top tier. Think about it

jrb said:
Tonight was about Wigan not being able to fill the away end, especially the bottom tier. Apart from that there was no other 'official' reason to move the away fans into the top tier. Think about it

So what you are saying is Wigan would of complained if we had moved their fans to the top tier because we wanted to promote something with our own fans.

I'm sorry but thats bollocks jrb.

The shirt deal was lower tier only. There is only the first few rows of north stand that has many spare seats for a normal game, so it was always going to be full of lad and dads as mentioned earlier in the thread.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=166221&start=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=166221&start=30</a>

However if these did not turn it it would been 3/4 empty wouldn't it?

You have to support kids going to the football, and you don't inspire them by stacking them up on the 3rd tier (2nd tier is full with ST holders).

Therefore I would say this was a success for getting so many potential young fans to the match and getting rid of excess shirts .

There were many empty seats in the ST holders seats, from looking near me it seems like 1/10th didn't bother.

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game? UPDATE PAGE 13

FeedTheGoat10 said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
haha yeah that was me row Y seat 372, where were you?
Row v seat 375, the smallish one with the checkered jacket and shit haircut.
haha yeah I think I noticed you as one of the few singing :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.