Tonights games (30/1)

DannyBoy2890 said:
Makes me laugh, southampton were still attacking and the referee blows up before the allocated 3 minutes.
Southampton were brilliant this evening.

That pitch was absolutely awful

but lost..better to be shite and win IMO

Well it could have been a lot worse - the rags struggled to win when let's face it they should be battering Saints out of sight plus Chelsea and those below us draw - at least 2nd is fairly secure for now. Chelsea's confidence might take a knock and apparently the rags looked weary which can only be a good thing with the Champs League ties coming up. After last season never ever give up - they are still looking over their shoulder. Although I doubt it maybe Fulham can do us a favour on their tight ground.

cookster said:
davymcfc said:
Sounds like Southampton gave united a great game. I don't think the title race is over at all.

Got over the line, they always do.

9 wins and 2 draws in the last 11 games! Can't see they dropping 7 points in the last 14 games.

They won't but we can only keep trying. If we get 85 plus points its been an excellent season again. Some you win, some you don't!

MSP said:
How the fuck is team so inferior to us 7 points ahead is fucking mistery.

It is a disgrace to lose title to them.

Simple really - we are not putting our many chances away and they are - our defence and midfiled is miles better as is our goalie - RVP will probably be the difference but they may tire who knows!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.