Tonights games (30/1)

If they don't drop points here we are royally fooked. This is some hardcore fixture congestion, not sure what will happen if they reach round six of the cup.

10 Feb Barclays Premier League Everton H 16:00
13 Feb Champions League Real Madrid A 19:45
18 Feb FA Cup Reading 20:00
23 Feb Barclays Premier League Queens Park Rangers A 15:00
02 Mar Barclays Premier League Norwich City H 15:00
05 Mar Champions League Real Madrid H 19:45
09 Mar Barclays Premier League West Ham A 12:45
09 Mar FA Cup FA Cup sixth round TBC

Rafa strikes again. And people still think he's a decent manager. The man is a fraud.

MSP said:
How the fuck is team so inferior to us 7 points ahead is fucking mistery.

It is a disgrace to lose title to them.

That's what makes it all the more frustrating....I wouldn't have any player in their team ahead of ours, other than RVP obviously......

Polishing a turd. Again.

LOL I just saw Reading managed to get a draw from Chelsea. Good job to Rafa indeed hahah

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Southampton are looking decent too. Another tricky game for us in feb. This month is huge for us

St Marys is a nice big pitch though which I think will suit us - think we struggle at tight grounds

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Southampton are looking decent too. Another tricky game for us in feb. This month is huge for us

Depends how they set up. I'd imagine they will not play the way they did today but instead 'park the bus'.

Turned on the laptop to see the last 10 minutes and they're on their feet. We can't be beaten to the title by that lot, surely?

Castiel said:
Rafa strikes again. And people still think he's a decent manager. The man is a fraud.

Your players know that Rafa is only there for the short-term not an ideal situation.

MSP said:
How the fuck is team so inferior to us 7 points ahead is fucking mistery.

It is a disgrace to lose title to them.

Short memory! We were shocking at home to Reading.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.