Tonights games (30/1)

Ray78 said:
Castiel said:
Rafa strikes again. And people still think he's a decent manager. The man is a fraud.

Your players know that Rafa is only there for the short-term not an ideal situation.
They thought RDM was only there for the short term and they won the Champions League and FA cup double for him.

LoveCity said:
inchy14 said:
United remind me of Newcastle under Keegan, outscoring the opposition.
Well we all know how that ended.
They'll drop points towards the end of the season I'm certain of it.

Keep hearing this yet the losses never come to pass as weeks go by. It's like our version of their "the Arabs will get bored" mantra. They wait and wait...

It will come. Just as it did last season.

dronefromsector7g said:
Turned on the laptop to see the last 10 minutes and they're on their feet. We can't be beaten to the title by that lot, surely?

That is why there is always hope - if they are on their feet now what about in a few weeks time - last season gives me hope and should give our players hope - it will be on the rags mind all the time even this far in front - only takes getting it back to 4 or 5 points and the pressure is on.

I'm chuffed Chelsea cocked up - not a bad night really

cookster said:
davymcfc said:
Sounds like Southampton gave united a great game. I don't think the title race is over at all.

Got over the line, they always do.

9 wins and 2 draws in the last 11 games! Can't see they dropping 7 points in the last 14 games.
It's not efficiency in my eyes. They aren't convincingly winning games, as you say they are getting over the line. There is still plenty left to play. Sure we dropped points yesterday but the way we have started 2013, I feel very positive that we can push them all the way.

Castiel said:
Ray78 said:
Castiel said:
Rafa strikes again. And people still think he's a decent manager. The man is a fraud.

Your players know that Rafa is only there for the short-term not an ideal situation.
They thought RDM was only there for the short term and they won the Champions League and FA cup double for him.

But they fucked qualifying from this seasons group stages under RDM.

Pam said:
LoveCity said:
inchy14 said:
United remind me of Newcastle under Keegan, outscoring the opposition.
Well we all know how that ended.
They'll drop points towards the end of the season I'm certain of it.

Keep hearing this yet the losses never come to pass as weeks go by. It's like our version of their "the Arabs will get bored" mantra. They wait and wait...

It will come. Just as it did last season.

Nope. Not this time.

cookster said:
MSP said:
How the fuck is team so inferior to us 7 points ahead is fucking mistery.

It is a disgrace to lose title to them.

Short memory! We were shocking at home to Reading.

But Reading like Southampton didn't have 19 shots and more possession. We just couldn't score that day which seems to be our problem these days.

MSP said:
How the fuck is team so inferior to us 7 points ahead is fucking mistery.

It is a disgrace to lose title to them.
One less defeat than the vermin, yet they're seven points ahead. Too many draws for us. They're killing us this season.

LoveCity said:
If they don't drop points here we are royally fooked. This is some hardcore fixture congestion, not sure what will happen if they reach round six of the cup.

10 Feb Barclays Premier League Everton H 16:00
13 Feb Champions League Real Madrid A 19:45
18 Feb FA Cup Reading 20:00
23 Feb Barclays Premier League Queens Park Rangers A 15:00
02 Mar Barclays Premier League Norwich City H 15:00
05 Mar Champions League Real Madrid H 19:45
09 Mar Barclays Premier League West Ham A 12:45
09 Mar FA Cup FA Cup sixth round TBC
Anyone who watched them tonight will wonder how they can be top of the League. They will slip up playing like that with or without fixture congestion. But we will drop points as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.