Tonights games (30/1)

davymcfc said:
cookster said:
davymcfc said:
Sounds like Southampton gave united a great game. I don't think the title race is over at all.

Got over the line, they always do.

9 wins and 2 draws in the last 11 games! Can't see they dropping 7 points in the last 14 games.
It's not efficiency in my eyes. They aren't convincingly winning games, as you say they are getting over the line. There is still plenty left to play. Sure we dropped points yesterday but the way we have started 2013, I feel very positive that we can push them all the way.

Hear! Hear! I would have been more upset last night if we had not created any chances - just one of those games now I have calmed down. Also everyone has to see the bigger picture here for the future!

Just had a peek on rag cafe, lots of phews, and thank fuck for that, how did shampton not get a point, blow your whistle ref, comments.

Its not over yet, they are suspect

citytill1die84 said:
cookster said:
MSP said:
How the fuck is team so inferior to us 7 points ahead is fucking mistery.

It is a disgrace to lose title to them.

Short memory! We were shocking at home to Reading.

But Reading like Southampton didn't have 19 shots and more possession. We just couldn't score that day which seems to be our problem these days.

They won, we won both playing shit. What's your point?

We will win it again this year. We have less points and more games to catch up with, than the 8 points with 6 games to go of last season.

Also, it's a lot easier to fix, the problem of being great and just not not scoring from 17 chances each game, than their problem of being shite all match and somehow fumbling over the line each time.

Also, f**k them in the arse!

We are somehow gonna cause them even more pain than last year.

BBC Match Stats Rags v Saints
Possession 50/50
Shots 11/ 21
Shots on Target 7/10
Corners 4/8

Goals 2/1

I posted some stats in the Mancini's weakness thread and they show Utd are far more clinical in front of goal from less chances created, than we are. They are not convincing though in overall play and have been eeking out these results all year. No one has outplayed us in the league. Long way to go. We'll be breathing down their necks all the way.

cookster said:
citytill1die84 said:
cookster said:
Short memory! We were shocking at home to Reading.

But Reading like Southampton didn't have 19 shots and more possession. We just couldn't score that day which seems to be our problem these days.

They won, we won both playing shit. What's your point?
Are you slow or something? Look at the match stats. It's one thing being unable to break a team down, another to be outplayed on your own pitch. The only the time that has happened to us was the 2nd half against Dortmund

Everton will get points at the swamp I'm sure of it. Believe people!

Essembe said:
We will win it again this year. We have less points and more games to catch up with, than the 8 points with 6 games to go of last season.

Also, it's a lot easier to fix, the problem of being great and just not not scoring from 17 chances each game, than their problem of being shite all match and somehow fumbling over the line each time.

Also, f**k them in the arse!

We are somehow gonna cause them even more pain than last year.

We will catch up but lose out imo. 2-3 points in it.

We need some quality signings to overturn things imo. A CM and wide player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.