Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

i had to leave after the 1st 15 mins of extra time (dont tell kiam!) cos i had to catch the last bus, and i missed kolo's goal! was it a goodun?

Hammond said:
i had to leave after the 1st 15 mins of extra time (dont tell kiam!) cos i had to catch the last bus, and i missed kolo's goal! was it a goodun?

Another goal from a corner. He just sort of bundled it in really. Scrappy goal.

Re: Dear Kiam...

I have to be in Brighton from Saturday until Tuesday for work. To refuse would cost me money and, as I'm freelance, quite possibly my job.

I'll try to get the hotel bar to put it on, though.

lovecityhateunited said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
If people can't be arsed to go to games then so what!! Its not the fucking law to go to every match.
I didn't go,you know why? Because I had better things to do! Maybe that means I'm not as big a blue as some but who cares!

We all love our club on here(well most of us) but City is not my whole life and if it really is your whole life then I suggest you do something to try and change that because its a sad state of affairs!

sad state of affairs? city play 38 games and a few cup games in 10 months, i don't think that if u go to every game u don't have a life, if u can't be arsed goin that's great, maybe next week the players wont be arsed playin!

Erm,thats a strange argument. The players are paid to play,its there job!! I go when I fell like it(not just for big games but when the mood takes me) I expect the players to play whether I'm there or not.

Right,bollocks to work,i'm going home because Nedum hasn't turned up to watch me load the van the disloyal fucker!!!

C_T_I_D said:
Hammond said:

Another goal from a corner. He just sort of bundled it in really. Scrappy goal.

A goals a goal.

100%manc said:
lovecityhateunited said:
sad state of affairs? city play 38 games and a few cup games in 10 months, i don't think that if u go to every game u don't have a life, if u can't be arsed goin that's great, maybe next week the players wont be arsed playin!

That happend for most of last night

.....and frequently over the last 40 years I've been going, but its never stopped me supporting the club, how I wish. Last night I chose not to go for my reasons, and I can't be arsed what kiam06 thinks.

Re: Dear Kiam...

Petetheblu said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
I know kiam has made a bit of dick out of himself granted but lets lay off the poor guy a bit! This is a forum to discuss man city not ridicule fellow blues.

BANNED for IRONY!!!!

Two week sentence for being brave enough to stick up for a fellow blue, yet having the audasity to have a username like yours, which in itself is a tad cruel.

Bluemoon Cunty Sheriffs Debt
Banning insuperior fans

hahaha sorry sir!

Blue Phil said:
☻ Mãnçhëŝtèr Citÿ FÇ ☻ said:
i would of gone but i live 10000 miles away. is that a good excuse?
Come on fella, we all know you could have sailed over, or got a plane, silly excuses, i mean, it was my nan's funeral but i missed it for city v fulham...

Thats nothing mate! I'm a student and live roughly 4,200 miles away! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.