Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

SWP's back said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Yup, refer to page one post one for the perfect example.

I am not disagreeing but it is going both ways.....

I think Emilys post would have been far better received even if its message was 90% the same.

Emily this!! Emily that!!....................I'm watching you son!!!!

BCSO.
Officer Petetheblu.

SWP's back said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Yes my head in hung in shame my son had his tonsils out on Monday I am a disgrace for putting my familys health ahead of my team.

Does nobody fucking read any more? Re-read the OP for fucks sake.

This is getting really bloody boring now.

As Kiam has said plenty of times - he was having a go at those they could have gone, have the money, were not working, not family issues, live near the ground etc etc of which I am sure there were many.

But I suppose it is more fun to all gang together and say the same things over and over - hmmmm pack mentality. Bit like being back at school.

gotta say I miss school...lol

SWP's back said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Sure. If Emily had started the thread, this would be a reasonable debate.

But the fact is, the OP was pretty damn offensive, so he's going to get abuse back.

I know he will but I can't help but thinking everyone ganging up smacks a bit like bullying the special kid at school.

Kiam had a half decent point but ruined it insulting fellow blues. Does it make the guys that are foaming right back any better?
Your description of Kiam, not mine.

And yes, they are. Their loyalty is being brought into question, I'd be pretty pissed off aswell.

Bluemoon115 said:
SWP's back said:
I know he will but I can't help but thinking everyone ganging up smacks a bit like bullying the special kid at school.

Kiam had a half decent point but ruined it insulting fellow blues. Does it make the guys that are foaming right back any better?

And yes, they are. Their loyalty is being brought into question, I'd be pretty pissed off aswell.

and so it bloody should be!

Petetheblu said:
SWP's back said:
I am not disagreeing but it is going both ways.....

I think Emilys post would have been far better received even if its message was 90% the same.

Emily this!! Emily that!!....................I'm watching you son!!!!

BCSO.
Officer Petetheblu.

LOL! I like your officer role Pete, you need a sheriff badge or something! Stop yelling my name though =P

lovecityhateunited said:
Bluemoon115 said:

You're gonna need a new bloody hat at this rate.

Watched Rennes v Sochaux last night. Commentator said last weekend two clubs in Ligue Uhhhhn got less than 2,000 (including away fans) at their games.

We've all been to games wondering were everyone else is: however, SOP is, rather than assume the worst, just be grateful you are there and make a little more noise for those who would be there if they could. One day, you won't be able to make a game, and those that are there will, hopefully, spare a thought for the absent, that's our way.

To be fair to the OP, he did write:

"To all the people who stayed away for invalid reasons can I just say...".

Anyway, you just focus on being the best City fan you can be Kiam.

He sat down opposite the treasury and observed how the crowd put money into the treasury. Many rich people put in large sums. A poor widow also came and put in two small coins worth a mere farthing. Calling His disciples to Himself, He said to them, "Amen, I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all the other contributors to the treasury. For they have all contributed from their surplus wealth, but she, from her poverty, has contributed all she had, her whole livelihood."
Mk. 12: 41-44.

Bluemoon115 said:
lovecityhateunited said:

And exactly who are you to question it?

So last night and in the Carling Cup who showed more support to the team? Those with no reason no to go other than couldn't be arsed or those that went and had to put uup with a shite game?

This is not, as has been said a million times about those that were unable to go through whatever reason.

Bluemoon115 said:
lovecityhateunited said:

And exactly who are you to question it?

at the start of the thread kiam stated those with a valid reason for not going were not being questioned, u no if u could of made more effort. probably about 2000 of the 20000 missing had no way of getting there, those who usually come but live far away i understand not going but this is our main chance of a trophy i dont understand why people don't bother.. ffs £15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.