Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

lovecityhateunited said:
Bluemoon115 said:
And exactly who are you to question it?

at the start of the thread kiam stated those with a valid reason for not going were not being questioned, u no if u could of made more effort. probably about 2000 of the 20000 missing had no way of getting there, those who usually come but live far away i understand not going but this is our main chance of a trophy i dont understand why people don't bother.. ffs £15

Yep, but then he started to have ago at a bloke from Southampton because he didn't go. If living in Southampton's not a valid excuse, WTF is?

dannybcity said:
lovecityhateunited said:
at the start of the thread kiam stated those with a valid reason for not going were not being questioned, u no if u could of made more effort. probably about 2000 of the 20000 missing had no way of getting there, those who usually come but live far away i understand not going but this is our main chance of a trophy i dont understand why people don't bother.. ffs £15

Yep, but then he started to have ago at a bloke from Southampton because he didn't go. If living in Southampton's not a valid excuse, WTF is?

And Kiam is wrong on that count - now what about the other 19,999?

dannybcity said:
lovecityhateunited said:

Might I just add:

"Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house""

and

Where the hell is this guy coming up with these statistics? 2,000 of 20,000? I assume you made alot of phone calls?

dannybcity said:
lovecityhateunited said:

well unfortunately kiam started the thread with 'hang your heads in shame' and was always going to get abuse for that, if i lived in southampton would i have come up for the game? probably not but the lad from southampton was the not the target in the first thread.

Right, I was bored so thought Id check, and we have never broken 30,000 for the third round of the League cup at home. We have been drawn at home on numerous occasions since the competition began in 1960. Here are our top 5 Home attendances ever in this round (The 24,507 last night against Fulham would have ranked 7th)

1. 77/78 Luton 28,254
  2. 69/70 Liverpool 28,019
  3. 67/68 Blackpool 27,633
  4. 90/91 Arsenal 26,825
  5. 75/76 Forrest 26,536

(The other game was 79/80 season so this is in fact our highest attendance at this stage for 19 years)

Told you I was bored, this post contributes absolutely nothing to anything !

Greiver said:
dannybcity said:

Might I just add:

and

Where the hell is this guy coming up with these statistics? 2,000 of 20,000? I assume you made alot of phone calls?

the point i was trying to make was that the majority who did not go could not be bothered and they don't need me to tell them that, they already know who they are.

Re: Dear Kiam...

the goats backside said:
Sorry for being in a minority but i attended last night but only cuz was in the pub arguing with rags, got chucked out, thrown in a cop van and hurled out at coms, i got bail 2 hours later

Well if you got bail its all good, apprently you are busy today? Not too busy to appologise to Kmasterfool for attending what i hear to be an truely amazing game..... ha ha

lovecityhateunited said:
Greiver said:
Might I just add:

and

the point i was trying to make was that the majority who did not go could not be bothered and they don't need me to tell them that, they already know who they are.

The point is if the OP wants to encourage people to go to the game, then don't do it by making yourself look like an asshole while doing it! Sure we all want a good turnout for City, but no one has the right to question or tell anyone what they should and shouldn't do! That is not going to stop anyone from doing it though, but still if your going to choose to try and tell people how to live their life, you'd best have a good reason for doing it and it would be best if you handled it with "caution"?

102335_kanye-west-interrupts-taylor-swift-at-the-2009-mtv-video-music-awards-in-new-york-city-on.jpg

Kiam at a recent awards ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.