Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

lovecityhateunited said:
i dont understand why people don't bother.. ffs £15

Tell you what, irrespective of my reasons for not going last night (I fall in Kiam's valid category). The next game City put on at £15 you pay for my ticket (I'll sort the lads ticket out) I mean, its only £15 ffs you dont mind do you ?

kiam06 said:
24,000 , I know Fulham brought only 91 fans but still the stay away fans tonight should be ashamed of themselves. We have waited years to get some money and a decent team together and still have the fans can't be arsed turning up, it makes me mad. Even the club do there bit and reduce the ticket prices to £12 Adults and £5 for kid and yet you lazy twats can't be arsed. No excuse stay aways.

To all the people who stayed away for invalid reasons can I just say..

You are a joke

Don't bother turning up for the Premier League games, you don't deserve to be there.

This cannot be serious.....

lovecityhateunited said:
Greiver said:
Might I just add:

"Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house""

and

Where the hell is this guy coming up with these statistics? 2,000 of 20,000? I assume you made alot of phone calls?

the point i was trying to make was that the majority who did not go could not be bothered and they don't need me to tell them that, they already know who they are.

Are you seriously listening to yourself?

How the f**k do you know why any number of fans didnt go last night and Who the f**k are you to say whether they are right or wrong, regardless of their reasoning?

lovecityhateunited said:
at the start of the thread kiam stated those with a valid reason for not going were not being questioned, u no if u could of made more effort. probably about 2000 of the 20000 missing had no way of getting there, those who usually come but live far away i understand not going but this is our main chance of a trophy i dont understand why people don't bother.. ffs £15

Why should anyone need to be questioned, "valid" excuse or not.

If 20,000 couldnt be arsed, then good luck to them.

Why oh why do we feel it necessary to beat each other up about this shit. There's enough doing it to the club without all this hand-wringing between fellow supporters about fcukin attendances FFS.

It's tiresome.

If you went fair play, if you didn't, it's got fcuk all to do with anybody else..

Re: Dear Kiam...

Im Sorry Ms Kiam, ooooooooo i am for reeealll,
Never meant to actually make you cry
can you take the sultans out of me pie?

oh sorry i got singing then it was terrible i was actually in the shower washing the SHAME i have of not going last night due to the fact that i woke up and my house ahd been moved into the middle of Pakistan.

i tried getting home but got roped into building a raft for some guys then you know they gave me some home brew and i woke up like i did that morning realised it was the same day got scared and did nothing all day thinking i cant live the same day twice, only to find that I had a twin and that he went to pakkistan on holiday and i had been lsitening to his amazing story when he got home and forgot to go to the match

BUT in my fairness i have just got back from CoMS and sat there for two hours to feel like i actually went

Ban my Sheriff if you want but when you go to sleep at night remember, Kiam will alllways be better than you.

ps heard he is setting up his own banning system and wants to rival you petesnifsglu i mean petetheblu

lovecityhateunited is a serious challenger to kiam in the bestest blue stakes. After all he is "at the 6000 point mark, loyal and proud". You can't mess with that kind of blueness.

Cheltblue said:
lovecityhateunited said:
the point i was trying to make was that the majority who did not go could not be bothered and they don't need me to tell them that, they already know who they are.

Are you seriously listening to yourself?

How the f**k do you know why any number of fans didnt go last night and Who the f**k are you to say whether they are right or wrong, regardless of their reasoning?

So you reckon all 24,000 that didn't go last night couldn't?

I am not saying they are right or wrong but if it was just cos they couldn't be arsed then I think it is a shame as the team can do with all the support it can get if we seriously hope to win something for the first time in my life.

moomba said:
lovecityhateunited said:
at the start of the thread kiam stated those with a valid reason for not going were not being questioned, u no if u could of made more effort. probably about 2000 of the 20000 missing had no way of getting there, those who usually come but live far away i understand not going but this is our main chance of a trophy i dont understand why people don't bother.. ffs £15

Each to their own but I am sure a full stadium with noise may have produced a better performance.

moomba said:
lovecityhateunited said:

Each to their own but I am sure a full stadium with noise may have produced a better performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.