Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

Why is it that 3 people it seems, appear to be so curious and questioning of why approximately 20,000 people of no relation other than being blue, did not show up to an early round in a cup game? Did we suddenly start an MCFC Fan Police without telling me?

Nevermind answering me! I'm too damn tired! I'm off to bed! I should have went to sleep hours ago! Damn you Bluemoon! Oh and hope theres not too much abuse while I'm gone!

Greiver said:
Why is it that 3 people it seems, appear to be so curious and questioning of why approximately 20,000 people of no relation other than being blue, did not show up to an early round in a cup game? Did we suddenly start an MCFC Fan Police without telling me?

Perhaps it's a sort of advance response to bandwagon-jumping? If (taking nothing for granted) we become successful, will it be a case of some people feeling a need to prove that they're 'real' fans etc?

Greiver said:

If you don't go to every game you're not a real fan. I think thats the crux of the argument. No excuses, not even a note from your mum can get you out of it!

I happen to have a friend who didnt go last night even though he had the money, was free to go with no work or family commitments tying him down.

I know for a fact that he has his own transport and knows where to park as he goes to many,many matches.

He has attended on his own in the past as well as in groups of people.

He isnt scared of the dark and as a resident of Moss Side isnt scared by nasty people either.

Even though I didnt go (and had no valid KIAM APPROVED reason) should I hunt him down and beat him to death with City Brand Products?

I need KIAMs answer cos he, apparently, is in charge now.

Oh and on another point KIAM, Khaldoon has asked you to let him know if the Sheikh is OK for a game this season as he hasnt made it yet and according to your rules hes a bit worried he wont get a good reception?

johnmc said:
lovecityhateunited is a serious challenger to kiam in the bestest blue stakes. After all he is "at the 6000 point mark, loyal and proud". You can't mess with that kind of blueness.

well i hit 6000 when i got my wigan ticket, i was really pleased with myself as im 21 and have been going home and away every week since my dad would let me travel on my own, and b4 u ask, yes my rent is 5/600 a month, my wage is about 1250 after tax and i look at the fixtures every month to work out how much i need for city, i put it on here cos im excited that no matter where we play in the world i will b able to watch my beloved blues.

lovecityhateunited said:
johnmc said:
lovecityhateunited is a serious challenger to kiam in the bestest blue stakes. After all he is "at the 6000 point mark, loyal and proud". You can't mess with that kind of blueness.

well i hit 6000 when i got my wigan ticket, i was really pleased with myself as im 21 and have been going home and away every week since my dad would let me travel on my own, and b4 u ask, yes my rent is 5/600 a month, my wage is about 1250 after tax and i look at the fixtures every month to work out how much i need for city, i put it on here cos im excited that no matter where we play in the world i will b able to watch my beloved blues.

Do you think that fans that dont manage to attend as often as they could/would like are not as important to the club as people like you?

I can understand Kiam's comments on this thread and I would bet my house we would have had a better performance if it was a full house.

It was piss poor last night, crowd, athmosphere and football.

I don't understand why the the whole of Bluemoon seem to be ganging up on him like this, your like a bunch of kids, maybe his comments touched a nerve, I don't know.

We won and I couldn't give a toss if you went or not.

Re: Dear Kiam...

-dabz- said:
Dear Kiam

Sorry I didn't go. I forgot the match was on and like a silly twat I fell asleep under a warm pile of £50 notes.

In any case, I'd sent my driver home early for the night so I couldn't go anyway....well, not in style that is.

I'll get my au pair to punish me forthwith.....

lol. Are you Giles in disguise? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.