Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

lovecityhateunited said:
well i hit 6000 when i got my wigan ticket, i was really pleased with myself as im 21 and have been going home and away every week since my dad would let me travel on my own, and b4 u ask, yes my rent is 5/600 a month, my wage is about 1250 after tax and i look at the fixtures every month to work out how much i need for city, i put it on here cos im excited that no matter where we play in the world i will b able to watch my beloved blues.

And well done you, seriously. You spend a lot of your no doubt hard earnt money on City. Doesnt make anyone a better or worse fan than you and doesnt make you more loyal.

Say you lose your job, and i honestly don't want that to happen, but i doubt you could afford to go every week then. Does that make you fall down the bestest city fan order of merit? Or what when you have kids, i doubt you will be doing it then either.

SWP's back said:
Each to their own but I am sure a full stadium with noise may have produced a better performance.

Not if people are forced to go when they'd rather be doing something else.

Jonah said:
I can understand Kiam's comments on this thread and I would bet my house we would have had a better performance if it was a full house.

It was piss poor last night, crowd, athmosphere and football.

I don't understand why the the whole of Bluemoon seem to be ganging up on him like this, your like a bunch of kids, maybe his comments touched a nerve, I don't know.

We won and I couldn't give a toss if you went or not.

You say you couldn't give a toss but mention Kiams post "touching a nerve"..

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
Each to their own but I am sure a full stadium with noise may have produced a better performance.

Attendances don't win matches

They don't but can you remember the Hamburg game? They can help sometimes.....

Not to mention our home Vs away form last year and Stoke's record at home.

They certainly have an influence would you not agree?

Hackney Blue said:
Greiver said:
Why is it that 3 people it seems, appear to be so curious and questioning of why approximately 20,000 people of no relation other than being blue, did not show up to an early round in a cup game? Did we suddenly start an MCFC Fan Police without telling me?

Perhaps it's a sort of advance response to bandwagon-jumping? If (taking nothing for granted) we become successful, will it be a case of some people feeling a need to prove that they're 'real' fans etc?

Fuck yourself. The only bandwagon jumping going on is 100 odd people repeatedly slagging one guy off.

I am not defending Kiam at all - I simply said it is a shame it was not a full house as that may have helped.

That and if I don't get a ticket to final as I only have 3000 odd loyalty points and a SC then I will be aggreived having attended earlier rounds.

But it is funny to bully on a mass level isn't it. Makes everyone feel tough to repreatedly slag one guy off.

yeah he was out of order but so has been the response.

Fucking internet warriors....

fbloke said:
lovecityhateunited said:
well i hit 6000 when i got my wigan ticket, i was really pleased with myself as im 21 and have been going home and away every week since my dad would let me travel on my own, and b4 u ask, yes my rent is 5/600 a month, my wage is about 1250 after tax and i look at the fixtures every month to work out how much i need for city, i put it on here cos im excited that no matter where we play in the world i will b able to watch my beloved blues.

Do you think that fans that dont manage to attend as often as they could/would like are not as important to the club as people like you?

Once a blue always a blue, that's all that matters, of course I'm no more important than u or the next guy, I just agrees kiams post if not his wording. I didn't put the 6000 points there to say I'm amazing I'm more loyal than you, it was simply a two minute thing I opened my Wigan ticket and I had finally hit my tArget. This has gone too far now, were blues not reds ffs, lets get on and stop getting personal, any blue that loves city is a friend of mine weather they went last night or not

Jonah said:
I can understand Kiam's comments on this thread and I would bet my house we would have had a better performance if it was a full house.

It was piss poor last night, crowd, athmosphere and football.

I don't understand why the the whole of Bluemoon seem to be ganging up on him like this, your like a bunch of kids, maybe his comments touched a nerve, I don't know.

We won and I couldn't give a toss if you went or not.

Well said but now you will be seen as being in the Kiam camp. Be afraid.

Re: Dear Kiam...

Funny how everyone that didn't go is suddenly getting on their high horses! Now you have discovered that there are a lot of you that couldnt be arsed youre all ganging up on him as if in a way of gaining acceptance. Funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.