Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

SWP's back said:
But it is funny to bully on a mass level isn't it. Makes everyone feel tough to repreatedly slag one guy off.

yeah he was out of order but so has been the response.

Fucking internet warriors....

Don't mention Kiam, I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.

SWP's back said:
They don't but can you remember the Hamburg game? They can help sometimes.....

Not to mention our home Vs away form last year and Stoke's record at home.

They certainly have an influence would you not agree?

They can have an influence but overall i would say this would and should be minimal. And yes the Hamburg atmosphere was good but are you aying we won that match because of the "12th man"?

SWP's back said:
Hackney Blue said:
Perhaps it's a sort of advance response to bandwagon-jumping? If (taking nothing for granted) we become successful, will it be a case of some people feeling a need to prove that they're 'real' fans etc?

Fuck yourself. The only bandwagon jumping going on is 100 odd people repeatedly slagging one guy off.

I am not defending Kiam at all - I simply said it is a shame it was not a full house as that may have helped.

That and if I don't get a ticket to final as I only have 3000 odd loyalty points and a SC then I will be aggreived having attended earlier rounds.

But it is funny to bully on a mass level isn't it. Makes everyone feel tough to repreatedly slag one guy off.

yeah he was out of order but so has been the response.

Fucking internet warriors....

Exactly what I was thinking.

Dodge said:
Jonah said:
I can understand Kiam's comments on this thread and I would bet my house we would have had a better performance if it was a full house.

It was piss poor last night, crowd, athmosphere and football.

I don't understand why the the whole of Bluemoon seem to be ganging up on him like this, your like a bunch of kids, maybe his comments touched a nerve, I don't know.

We won and I couldn't give a toss if you went or not.

You say you couldn't give a toss but mention Kiams post "touching a nerve"..

I mean touching a nerve of those that didn't go. Me, I was there in 109.

moomba said:
SWP's back said:
Each to their own but I am sure a full stadium with noise may have produced a better performance.

Not if people are forced to go when they'd rather be doing something else.

Again very true. See I am not unreasonable or unrealistic.

I have to say though - I bloody love it when the crowd is full and the atmosphere booming. It adds to the occasion and I suppose it is part and parcel of going to watch a game. Maybe some feel that when they pay their money and go (only for it to be half full), they may feel a little short-changed? Just a thought.

Dodge said:
Jonah said:
I can understand Kiam's comments on this thread and I would bet my house we would have had a better performance if it was a full house.

It was piss poor last night, crowd, athmosphere and football.

I don't understand why the the whole of Bluemoon seem to be ganging up on him like this, your like a bunch of kids, maybe his comments touched a nerve, I don't know.

We won and I couldn't give a toss if you went or not.

Yes he says "Maybe it touched a nerve, I don't know"

He was trying to think of a reason for half of blue moon ganging up on Kiam.

Re: Dear Kiam...

bornblueegg said:
Dear Kiam

My dog ate my ticket

Maybe we should suggest to the club that barcode reader swipes for such eventuallity should be installed. You could take the dog, and swipe its bum. So long as it didn't destroy the barcode, it should work.
We could have one entrance set up like this with bum swipes at 4 feet high, for small and medium size dogs, and 2 feet high for dogs that are too large to pickup.
It would be quite funny for the steward to ask to "try it the other way" for certain breeds.

Re: Dear Kiam...

dear kiam

i came home from work early on weds. to find my wife in bed with my neighbors' cats' dog!
the stress caused all my hair to fall out so i couldnt attend the match for fear of ridicule.
does this count as a valid reason for armchairitis and can my mrs. get pregnant by swallowing dobermann spunk?

SWP's back said:
Dodge said:

Yes he says "Maybe it touched a nerve, I don't know"

He was trying to think of a reason for half of blue moon ganging up on Kiam.

Notice how its the half that didnt bother going? Its as though they can now be accepted rather than keeping quiet so no one knew they didnt go. Now there are a few of them together its a like a mass release of tension. Youre all just as bad as him IMO for what he posted, I wouldnt mind if it was even funny....

dannybcity said:
SWP's back said:
They don't but can you remember the Hamburg game? They can help sometimes.....

You're right and the semi final attendance was even better...oh hang on...

Oh I am sorry - did we not beat a team that we had lost 3-1 to the previous week? decent turnaround that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.