Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dear Kiam...

wrongun73 said:
dear kiam

i came home from work early on weds. to find my wife in bed with my neighbors' cats' dog!
the stress caused all my hair to fall out so i couldnt attend the match for fear of ridicule.
does this count as a valid reason for armchairitis and can my mrs. get pregnant by swallowing dobermann spunk?

Could have worn a hat.

Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

SWP's back said:
Dodge said:
You say you couldn't give a toss but mention Kiams post "touching a nerve"..

Fair enough.

For what its worth I don't think anyone's "ganging up" on Kiam, he made a pretty strong statement questioning fellow supporters loyalty, so he was always going to get some back.

It's all bollocks really..

Yes he says "Maybe it touched a nerve, I don't know"

He was trying to think of a reason for half of blue moon ganging up on Kiam.

wrongun73 said:
dear kiam

i came home from work early on weds. to find my wife in bed with my neighbors' cats' dog!
the stress caused all my hair to fall out so i couldnt attend the match for fear of ridicule.
does this count as a valid reason for armchairitis and can my mrs. get pregnant by swallowing dobermann spunk?

Do you not think this is getting a bit boring, read what you have just posted, its not even funny in the slightest even though you tried so hard. If you went well done, if you didnt fair enough its up to you no need for all this crap that is getting posted in about 15 different threads!

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
They don't but can you remember the Hamburg game? They can help sometimes.....

Not to mention our home Vs away form last year and Stoke's record at home.

They certainly have an influence would you not agree?

They can have an influence but overall i would say this would and should be minimal. And yes the Hamburg atmosphere was good but are you aying we won that match because of the "12th man"?

Haha - I honestly think it helped yeah. You have to say that teams losing to Stoke often do so as their crowd is very noisy and immesnse (though small?!?). My pop-in-law has two season tickets so I keep him company sometimes if City are not playing.

Not to mention Keegan used to love the 12th man thing - especially that game when Tiatto got sent off at Maine Road and we were losing but the crowd went beserk. The Kippax was bouncing that day.

jesus h corbett!! u still goin on this pmsllllllllllll

True_Blue69 said:
SWP's back said:
Fuck yourself. The only bandwagon jumping going on is 100 odd people repeatedly slagging one guy off.

I am not defending Kiam at all - I simply said it is a shame it was not a full house as that may have helped.

That and if I don't get a ticket to final as I only have 3000 odd loyalty points and a SC then I will be aggreived having attended earlier rounds.

But it is funny to bully on a mass level isn't it. Makes everyone feel tough to repreatedly slag one guy off.

yeah he was out of order but so has been the response.

Fucking internet warriors....

Exactly what I was thinking.

That I should fuck myself?

True_Blue69 said:
wrongun73 said:
dear kiam

Do you not think this is getting a bit boring, read what you have just posted, its not even funny in the slightest even though you tried so hard. If you went well done, if you didnt fair enough its up to you no need for all this crap that is getting posted in about 15 different threads!

sorry dad

To be fair to the fella, its been done to death now.

In reality all he did was post an opinion (naive as it was), and he has paid the humerous price of many a bluemooner, but i reckon its time to call Time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.