Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

SWP's back said:
Haha - I honestly think it helped yeah. You have to say that teams losing to Stoke often do so as their crowd is very noisy and immesnse (though small?!?). My pop-in-law has two season tickets so I keep him company sometimes if City are not playing.

Not to mention Keegan used to love the 12th man thing - especially that game when Tiatto got sent off at Maine Road and we were losing but the crowd went beserk. The Kippax was bouncing that day.

Well there are arguments for and against i suppose, every team will have a better home record but thats usually the case whatever standard of football you are playing even sunday league.

Re: Dear Kiam...

wrongun73 said:
True_Blue69 said:
Do you not think this is getting a bit boring, read what you have just posted, its not even funny in the slightest even though you tried so hard. If you went well done, if you didnt fair enough its up to you no need for all this crap that is getting posted in about 15 different threads!

sorry dad

Read what you put though mate, seriously, are you not embarrassed? It was about as funny as AIDS.

SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
They can have an influence but overall i would say this would and should be minimal. And yes the Hamburg atmosphere was good but are you aying we won that match because of the "12th man"?

Haha - I honestly think it helped yeah. You have to say that teams losing to Stoke often do so as their crowd is very noisy and immesnse (though small?!?). My pop-in-law has two season tickets so I keep him company sometimes if City are not playing.
Not to mention Keegan used to love the 12th man thing - especially that game when Tiatto got sent off at Maine Road and we were losing but the crowd went beserk. The Kippax was bouncing that day.

Anno im old+therefore my opinions dont mean much but the best city crowd i ever saw was colin bells comeback game v newcastle at maine rd 77/78 season. From about 1:45 to 4:45 all you heard was drinka drinka drink 2 colin the king-non stop all the way though the game,half time too.we won 3-0 & we also beat the rags+smears that season too.great times in the legendary kippax,sore neck+cold arse thru sittin on the wall lol.

I live in Salford and I didnt go...
I dont have to tell you why but I will.
I struggle as is, I was lucky I got my season ticket just before money got tight otherwise I wouldnt be going to any games. I had a choice, spend £15 for the ticket, £5 for parking the car and then £10 in the ground and go to the game or.... spend the evening with my other half because we hardly ever get to these days and use the money instead to go to the Wigan game away. I'm also going to the Villa game due to me saving money at the cup games etc. It's the season outweighing the cups for me this year I'm afraid. We cant all be students or sponge of our parents, some of us have other priorities. I was at the games home and away when we were shite in the second division, I have supported the club for 26 years so the odd game I miss doesnt make me any less of a fan that you OP!

Re: Dear Kiam...

True_Blue69 said:
wrongun73 said:
sorry dad

Read what you put though mate, seriously, are you not embarrassed? It was about as funny as AIDS.

LOL!
Seriously though mate you have told me that you didnt find what i put funny, and i appreciate your input, but i actually dont give a flying fuck what you think okie dokie sunshine ;)

dannybcity said:
SWP's back said:
Oh I am sorry - did we not beat a team that we had lost 3-1 to the previous week? decent turnaround that.

I stand by my statement.

And I by mine - we were played off the park over there and did the same to them back here. Were it not for hitting the wood work twice, a goal being disallowed and Caceido being offside 11 times and missing a sitter from 4 yards things would have been different. The atmosphere lifted the team and I would say, most i spoken with about the game would agree. It seems you do not but I very much doubt that I could make you change your mind so there is little point trying to say I am right when I am sure you will just then say that it is infact you, who is right. though you would be wrong ;)

not my fault! said:
I live in Salford and I didnt go...
I dont have to tell you why but I will.
I struggle as is, I was lucky I got my season ticket just before money got tight otherwise I wouldnt be going to any games. I had a choice, spend £15 for the ticket, £5 for parking the car and then £10 in the ground and go to the game or.... spend the evening with my other half because we hardly ever get to these days and use the money instead to go to the Wigan game away. I'm also going to the Villa game due to me saving money at the cup games etc. It's the season outweighing the cups for me this year I'm afraid. We cant all be students or sponge of our parents, some of us have other priorities. I was at the games home and away when we were shite in the second division, I have supported the club for 26 years so the odd game I miss doesnt make me any less of a fan that you OP!

2 bloody right m8y!!

I bought a ticket for last night through the cup scheme but was not sat in my seat coz I was ballboyin. Although the attendance was crap, I don't think you can blame some people for not going. In times like these what with the credit crunch and all, a lot of people can't come to the 'lesser' games.' Fulham at home in the CC on a wednesday night isn't appealing and given the choice, im sure many people would rather go to the W Ham game on Monday.

Were not, were not really here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.