Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

ExiledGooner said:
fuck me have just read all 46 pages of this thread and come to one conclusion , kiam your a mug .

I can't believe there is another sad bastard out there that has read this lot. Made me feel better and I was there.

mcfcguvnors1 said:
SWP's back said:
Haha - I honestly think it helped yeah. You have to say that teams losing to Stoke often do so as their crowd is very noisy and immesnse (though small?!?). My pop-in-law has two season tickets so I keep him company sometimes if City are not playing.
Not to mention Keegan used to love the 12th man thing - especially that game when Tiatto got sent off at Maine Road and we were losing but the crowd went beserk. The Kippax was bouncing that day.

Anno im old+therefore my opinions dont mean much but the best city crowd i ever saw was colin bells comeback game v newcastle at maine rd 77/78 season. From about 1:45 to 4:45 all you heard was drinka drinka drink 2 colin the king-non stop all the way though the game,half time too.we won 3-0 & we also beat the rags+smears that season too.great times in the legendary kippax,sore neck+cold arse thru sittin on the wall lol.

Everyones opinion counts - especially if you are in agreement with me ;)

Wish I had longer on the Kippax - I am only 27 and been going since I was 5 but I was never allowed in the Kippax until I was about 15 as my pop wain a main stand man.

EDIT - fuck just realised I am 28 - Sept 7th birthday - bastard.

What i knob that Kaim is!! Im a seasonticket holder, i went to Blackburn and Portsmouth (400 mile round trip) so Kaim £20 for the ticket, £30 for booze/travel not everyone has this kind of money to blow so take your empty head for a wobble!!

Re: Dear Kiam...

Dear Kiam,

Sorry I couldn't attend the match last night. I am a season ticket holder living up in Cramlington, Northumberland I had a bone infection in my wisdom tooth and through the process of calcification it was fixed to my jaw. After a complicated operation yesterday at 2pm involving three dentists and numerous injections, drilling and minor blood loss I was then given oxygen with the subsequent swelling from the operation pressing on my windpipe.

I will however being dosed up to the eyeballs will be forking out for a hotel and train travel to attend the West Ham match on Monday as I have been told not to drive for a week.

Is this OK?

Thanks

Dave

lovecityhateunited said:
johnmc said:
lovecityhateunited is a serious challenger to kiam in the bestest blue stakes. After all he is "at the 6000 point mark, loyal and proud". You can't mess with that kind of blueness.

well i hit 6000 when i got my wigan ticket, i was really pleased with myself as im 21 and have been going home and away every week since my dad would let me travel on my own, and b4 u ask, yes my rent is 5/600 a month, my wage is about 1250 after tax and i look at the fixtures every month to work out how much i need for city, i put it on here cos im excited that no matter where we play in the world i will b able to watch my beloved blues.

Seems to me that the TIME when these points were implemented is a crucial factor.Does that mean all us who were regs in 70/80s arent true fans cos we werent in the computer age?

Re: Dear Kiam...

DSG1982 said:
Dear Kiam,

Sorry I couldn't attend the match last night. I am a season ticket holder living up in Cramlington, Northumberland I had a bone infection in my wisdom tooth and through the process of calcification it was fixed to my jaw. After a complicated operation yesterday at 2pm involving three dentists and numerous injections, drilling and minor blood loss I was then given oxygen with the subsequent swelling from the operation pressing on my windpipe.

I will however being dosed up to the eyeballs will be forking out for a hotel and train travel to attend the West Ham match on Monday as I have been told not to drive for a week.

Is this OK?

Thanks

Dave

Pussy :)

When you're on the dole like me and 15 quid is a massive chunk of the 65 quid I get a week, I stayed away.

Theres a recession on, if I had a job and money, I'd have been there last night.

Manchester la la la la said:
When you're on the dole like me and 15 quid is a massive chunk of the 65 quid I get a week, I stayed away.

Theres a recession on, if I had a job and money, I'd have been there last night.

Think you'll find it's £64.50... Guess your taking the piss though! But in reality some people are in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.