Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

kiam06 said:
Bilboblue said:
you really are an obnoxious twat aren't you?

So you went to a game, now we all know about it.

Bedtime you little hero you.

Truth has obviously hurt you.

Obviously NOT.

I have posted elsewhere on this site why i don't go so much anymore.
Financial circumstances are one, distance is one (I live in Southampton) and importance of games is another.

Now, can you please answer my other questions I asked you in a previous post when you chose to only answer ONE, the one that suited you?

Fucking hypocrite.

I can remember in the 70`s hitching down to spurs with just enough money to get in, it was a lot tougher then regarding the violent side of things,managed to get a lift at newport pagnel services to the game, no beer, no food watched city come back from 2-0 down to 2-2 franny scored 2 I think then spent 8 hours trying to get back to the midlands where I live. I could tell a hundred stories like this including a few kickings I got from wearing colours, but I never called anyone a whatever for not turning up,just go when you can make it, thats all

kiam06 said:
24,000 , I know Fulham brought only 91 fans but still the stay away fans tonight should be ashamed of themselves. We have waited years to get some money and a decent team together and still have the fans can't be arsed turning up, it makes me mad. Even the club do there bit and reduce the ticket prices to £12 Adults and £5 for kid and yet you lazy twats can't be arsed. No excuse stay aways.

To all the people who stayed away for invalid reasons can I just say..

You are a joke

Don't bother turning up for the Premier League games, you don't deserve to be there.
this well said

I think 24,000 on a week night for Round 3 of the Carliing Cup in a recession ain't that bad actually...........................

Really don't understand this obsession some people have with crowd numbers.
I really couldn't give a fuck.
I go to watch MY team when finances and time/work allows.
I honestly couldn't care if I was the only supporter in the whole stadium, I watch City for MY own benefit, not so I can sit there counting empty seats.

Just go to the match when you can and enjoy it. Your life will be far more stress-free if you're not worrying what other fans are up to.

citytill1die84 said:
tell u why i didnt go because i just paid £42 for an old trafford ticket spent £150 on day out 3 days later we play again i'm working because not everyone has day jobs so why should I hang myself in shame BET U DIDN'T GO DERBY SUNDAY DID U???????????????

Actually I did but you already knew that, can't knock you if you were working. Again READ the post.

kiam06 said:
Be honest, people know when they have a valid reason and when they just can't be arsed. I don't decide, ask yourself could I have made it?

And what if the answer is something like, "yes, i could have gone, but i'd rather save my money to pay for something else that I need". To me, thats a "valid reason" for not going, but I suppose you think thats a "joke".

who gives a fuck?

if you went then great, if not then no worries you missed a shite game.

personally i went because i don't care if it is 47k or 470, i just enjoy watching us play.

wank thread.

kiam06 said:
Be honest, people know when they have a valid reason and when they just can't be arsed. I don't decide, ask yourself could I have made it?

You really don't get it do you, where do you live as a matter of interest ?

I don't need to ask myself, I already knew the answer.

Give it up you clown you're embarrassing yourself, and you know you are, the attendance was pretty good, better than i expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.