Tony Coton

Your probably right. Its remarkable to think what a fucked up club we were. I know its been said a thousand times, but fuckinhell if they ever made a film about our club it would be a cracking watch :)

Badgered Bernard Halford to write his autobiography warts and all, but hes not interested Shame it would be a great read

Sat at the front row of the North Stand when TC was our keeper. One of the best I've seen (and Dibble was untouchable imo until all the groin injury trouble at the back of the 88/89 season).

6 pages in an no one mentioned Ike Immel - Why Ball played him over Coton is beyond me

The Bottom House you say? Live just down the road from there.

Have to meet up for a beer. Though I prefer The Robert Peel :-)

As for TC, my old man knew him a bit back in the day and got him to come along to our junior team games a few times and to present trophies at end of season awards. That was for the mighty Claremont Rovers :-)
You always struck me more like an "Oliver's" sort of poster!

Badgered Bernard Halford to write his autobiography warts and all, but hes not interested Shame it would be a great read
Why would someone write their life story that incriminated himself into all the dodgy dealings that went on there during his watch? It would see him stripped of his FA Council blazer (and all the freebie England games that go with it) and most likely dumped as club president and the tag ''Mr Manchester City''.
He knows where the bodies are buried and that is where they shall remain.

You always struck me more like an "Oliver's" sort of poster!

k0q6fr.jpg

:-)

It may put Bernard is a difficult legal position, HM Customs and Excise would love to know the secrets of the late Mr Swales and Dear Bernard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.