Tony Coton

Says in the book according to a newspaper that Taylor was forced not to cap him by Swales or we would have had to pay Watford 300k, I could quite believe that tbh
lol. Wonder what he thinks of the club now if he's looking down :)

Loved Coton, still one of my fav players to pull on a blue shirt. He clearly still has a lot of effection for the club as clapped us more than Watford when on the pitch a year or so ago at half time (away when aguero scored the winner). Fav 2 moments are being in the Stretford end (when curle scored the pen) with 200 blues and him sticking 2 fingers up at the stretford end and clapping us, plus boro away in the fog when he was asking us if we could see what was going on at the other end as he couldn't ...top man.

Top keeper, always remember that performance on the first game of the season against Leeds, we drew 1-1 it should have been 1-5 if it wasn't for TC.

Just need to read the first half of the book and the second half rip the pages out and use them as fire-lighters.

what a great keeper he was. funnily enough though the first thing that springs into my mind about Tony was him twatting a notts county fan after loads of their fans invaded the pitch after beating us 1-0 in the fa cup. even tho it was on the bbc highlights that night as the tv camera panned away at the final whistle it was never mentioned again haha. i've still got that on vhs somehwere i reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.