Tony Coton

Remember going to Watford the year before we signed him, the 89 promotion season. We battered them and lost 1-0...... whatever Moulden, Oldfield, Morley and White threw at them, Coton was greater to it.
Was chuffed when we signed him.
Was just going to post similar once I'd got to the end of the thread.

One of the best keeping displays I've seen that day.

lol. Wonder what he thinks of the club now if he's looking down :)

Will be looking up not down like all criminals Wrecked the club for his own means, the things he did to wreck the Lee takeover were a disgrace, never came to another game despite have seats in the directors' box as part of the deal. Never a blue as he claimed, we were just the unlucky one

Will be looking up not down like all criminals Wrecked the club for his own means, the things he did to wreck the Lee takeover were a disgrace, never came to another game despite have seats in the directors' box as part of the deal. Never a blue as he claimed, we were just the unlucky one

Your probably right. Its remarkable to think what a fucked up club we were. I know its been said a thousand times, but fuckinhell if they ever made a film about our club it would be a cracking watch :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.