Tony Pulis (Merged)

Re: Pearls of Wisdom from Tony Pulis

hertsblue said:
I was amazed when he recalled his loan players from Preston when they rightly sacked Ferguson. Talk about bending over for Ferguson Senior. One of the worst cases of sportsmanship I have ever seen. it was truly pathetic

I have to hold my hands up. I had always been a big admirer of Pulis and I always thought he came across as quite decent and sensible whenever I had seen him interviewed. I also loved the way he got his side to play to their strengths and terrorise the likes of Arsenal and Tottenham and indeed us at the Brittania Stadium.

The events that have been described above by hertsblue meant that I fell in line with the rest of the Forum. I just couldn't see anything about that situation that could benefit the kids he had out on loan at Preston or Stoke themselves unless he was hoping to add a very shit United squad player to the Stoke ranks a la Sunderland. It left a very sour taste.

He isn't a bad Manager though and I hope Palace stay up for my Nephew's sake. The ideal scenario would be that after a rubbish defeat at home to Leicester or Burnley early next Season; the Palace board knob him off and bring in someone who has manged Udinese or Real Betis to a Europa League spot.

Only member of palace staff who didn't applaud during remembrance

ob said:
Only member of palace staff who didn't applaud during remembrance

I noticed that too

Having lost two brothers in the past twelve months I thought his attitude left a lot to be desired

Happy New Year to Blues Everywhere

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
manimanc said:
Didn't he say the same thing when in charge of sjoke city?
The fuckin dinosaur. ..

He's never put together a side that provided a performance that would be listed in the top one billion football matches, regardless of opposition. He is a smug arse who will never achieve anything in his managerial career, and will never endear himself to hardcore fans - they will get pissed off with the anti-football he engenders in every team he gets his hands on.

Pulis will never embrace the 'beautiful' game - he's the canker on the rose!

Trouble is, he'll earn a very decent living at it. Then pop up in interviews sneering at the common man,
who enabled him to do that. Has an overinflated opinion of himself and achievements.
On top of all this, he thinks he is remotely funny. Can't stand him. The word twat does not do him enough justice.

does a good job for chairmen who's only ambition is to stay on the gravy train. just like allardyce. one if not both will suffer with a huge payoff this year................................... sure i could do that.

I swear he says the same thing everytime we play them?!<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:03 am --<br /><br />He seems a very jealous bitter man at the money involved in the game today time to get DINOSAURS like him out of football.

Malty said:
I swear he says the same thing everytime we play them?!

-- Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:03 am --

He seems a very jealous bitter man at the money involved in the game today time to get DINOSAURS like him out of football.

In that case he should earn no more than £15K a year,the bitter old twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.