toon fan thinks were not passionate

Seems to be one wanker talking bollocks with most of the rest of them fully aware that's he's talking bollocks.

There's a few posters on here that could make us all look like window-lickers if they were used as an example. Think of all the posts on the transfer forum that think it's realistic that we'd sign Iniesta, wanting Kolarov sold after one season, etc etc....

TFC said:
Toon fan can get fucked, being fat and taking your shirt off does not a passionate fan make. It makes a fat cold dickhead.
Brilliant m8 !!!! couldn't have put it better myself

gotta say i dont really have a problem with the geordies, they seem like decent bunch of fans from my experience, they like a beer, they like a laff, a bit like us really.

yeah they lost a few when they went down but dont kid yourself, we did too, I remember night matches on the kippax in the 80`s when everyone grouped together coz it woz feckin freezin and it looked half empty, and so did the other stands, Att 20 odd thousand if i remember right. and not just the odd match.

but what singles us out as the best fans in all the world is what happened when we dropped down to the 3rd. almost every city fan i know started going again, some had been away for years. It was like all of a sudden they realised "my club is in the shit here" i cant let this happen. It was a great time to be a city fan, the play off final! blackburn away, ali B, andy morrison, I loved it and it and it reignighted the passion in the city fans that i think still exists today.

Its taken time to adjust to our new stadium and to our new found wealth and of course our new fans but its happening, cant you feel it!

there`s a light that never goes out, Blue Army, Breeze

DortmundDummy said:
mancityscot said:
Bunch of cunts, always preferred Sunderland out of the north east teams
What is the matter with you ignorant sods, the previous poster was a lady and your talking about C**Ts you imbeciles, WHY, trying to make a statement, trying to look big, its very very annoying and doesnt make anybodys argument look good.... yes I know i`m not a goody 2 shoes, its just not called for....dick eds.

Surely she's less likely to complain about the word **** on account of having one.

alibee73 said:
gotta say i dont really have a problem with the geordies, they seem like decent bunch of fans from my experience, they like a beer, they like a laff, a bit like us really.

yeah they lost a few when they went down but dont kid yourself, we did too, I remember night matches on the kippax in the 80`s when everyone grouped together coz it woz feckin freezin and it looked half empty, and so did the other stands, Att 20 odd thousand if i remember right. and not just the odd match.

but what singles us out as the best fans in all the world is what happened when we dropped down to the 3rd. almost every city fan i know started going again, some had been away for years. It was like all of a sudden they realised "my club is in the shit here" i cant let this happen. It was a great time to be a city fan, the play off final! blackburn away, ali B, andy morrison, I loved it and it and it reignighted the passion in the city fans that i think still exists today.

Its taken time to adjust to our new stadium and to our new found wealth and of course our new fans but its happening, cant you feel it!

there`s a light that never goes out, Blue Army, Breeze

I agree they're not that bad, I check that board from time to time and there's only 2 people on that whole board that seem bitter and misguided about City, the rest seem more sensible than average. And Toon fans hate Villa which is obviously to be commended :)

To be honest I actually think Newcastle are up there with West Ham and Chelsea in terms of being the LEAST bitter towards us.

stony said:
DortmundDummy said:
mancityscot said:
Bunch of cunts, always preferred Sunderland out of the north east teams
What is the matter with you ignorant sods, the previous poster was a lady and your talking about C**Ts you imbeciles, WHY, trying to make a statement, trying to look big, its very very annoying and doesnt make anybodys argument look good.... yes I know i`m not a goody 2 shoes, its just not called for....dick eds.

Surely she's less likely to complain about the word **** on account of having one.
The thing is my daughter who is absolutely besotted with CITY reads this forum and it annoys her and embarrasses me, she`s 14 and why can`t Bluemoon appeal to everyone ?

KentBlue said:
This Benny chap seems okay.
They've been down not one but 2 divisions and attendances didn't drop in the slightest even they were playing the likes of Macclesfield.

Also the bit about the fans not going mad when they won the FA cup is complete tripe. Manchester was f***ing mental that day - grown men breaking down in tears of pure elation, the streets being packed with blues fans well into the wee hours etc. Also about 10,000 fans turned up for United's record breaking 19th title bus ride, about 100,000 blues went to see City show the FA Cup off!!
"Fans not going mad when they won the FA Cup"?????????, he should have been stood next to me & my son at Wembley!!!!!!!, i thought my head was going to implode , i cried like a baby, and my throat's still sore NOW! . ......toon army ,,,,,my arse!!!! ........

DortmundDummy said:
stony said:
DortmundDummy said:

The thing is my daughter who is absolutely besotted with CITY reads this forum and it annoys her and embarrasses me, she`s 14 and why can`t Bluemoon appeal to everyone ?
You just had to say it again did`nt you stony, idiot, do`nt ever cross my path.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.