PSG
Juventus
Chelsea
Man C
A.Madrid
Napoli/Arsenal/Roma

Kun Aguero said:
supercrystal7 said:
I think a lot of people are massively overrating PSG. They have a lot of superstar players, but they are too many big ego's and their results depend more of Zlatan than the team.

Sirgu's class, the full backs are pretty wank to be fair but Alex, Thiago Silva and Marquinhos is better than anything City have, Motta, Matuidi, Verratti are class in the middle. The middle. Cavani and then one of Lavezzi/Pastore/Lucas behind Zlatgod is wank worthy. They'd beat City over 2 legs.
The thing is football is not played on paper. PSG certainly have one of the best squads in the world, but they don't play as a team and they have yet to find a way to fit all the big names together. Much like Madrid it seems there is pressure for certain players to play.

1. Bayern Munich
2. Borussia Dortmund
3. Barcelona
4. Real Madrid
5. Chelsea
6. Athletico Madrid
7. Manchester City
8. Juventus
9. PSG
10. Arsenal

I'm sorry but no way should we be in the top 10. Not sure we would even make top 15.

malg said:
European arrogance at it's best - not a single team from South America in there.
Which teams from South America would you have in the top 10

I've watched quite a bit of Brazilian and Argentinian football and I don't see any real top quality sides.

Ranking

Club Elo
1 Barcelona 2094
2 Bayern 2085
3 Real Madrid 2029
4 Dortmund 1945
5 Chelsea 1910
6 Man United 1894
7 Atlético 1892
8 Man City 1874
9 Arsenal 1871
10 Leverkusen 1870
11 Porto 1863
12 Paris SG 1857
13 Tottenham 1831
14 Juventus 1829
15 Zenit 1802
16 Everton 1795

The top non european side would be around 30 say Cruzerio of Brazil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.