top ten most annoying people on British telly

Comedian Stewart Lee has launched an extraordinary attack on Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond, saying he wishes he had been ‘decapitated’ in the high-speed crash that nearly cost him his life.

Lee spends 20 minutes telling audiences about his dislike of Hammond in his show If You Prefer A Milder Comedian, Please Ask For One, at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, and he incorporates their schooldays into his routine.

During one show last week, Lee said: ‘I wish he had died in that crash and that he had been decapitated and that his head had rolled off in front of his wife and that a jagged piece of metal debris from the car had got stuck in his eye and blinded him.

‘And then his head had rolled on a few more yards into a pool of boiling oil and that his head had retained just enough neural capacity for him to be able to think “ooh, this is bit hot" before the whole thing exploded into tiny pieces.’

...........................................can't argue with that

Must be just me who can't stand the sight/sound of the lieing trout that is Fern Britton . What Castric Band fitting ?
There's loads more fuckers , but it's late and i can't be arsed ..........o.k , just one , that scottish Sky Sports News presenter who shouts at the camera 'matter of factly' while reading the autocue . Is it just me , but whenever he mentions City , he does so with a hint of venom in his voice ?
Next time he's on , have a listen . Cu.nt .

Fern Britton
Alan Carr
Sharon Fecking Osbourne
Dawn French
Eamon Holmes
James Nesbitt
Vernon Kay
Barbara Windsor
"Dr" Gillian McKeith
Davina McCall

Johnny Vegas for me every time.

Fat, irritating, loud-mouthed, self-centred twat who I'd love to drop kick in the head.

the lady who plays Gail in Corrie. Well just Gail from Corrie in general. whenever it's flicked on in my house I leave for fear of seeing that yoke on the telly

1. Fearne Cotton
2. Justin Lee Collins
3. Noel Edmonds
4. Any of the contestants on Deal or No Deal
5. Claudia Winklemen
6. Catherine Tate
7. Love a duck it's Danny Dyer
8. The Panel on Loose Women
9. Lilly Allen when she had that fucking talk show
10. George Lamb

In no particular order:

- Graham, 'Head of Aftercare', The Jeremy Kyle Show. A bald, slurring, dead-behind-the eyes, patronising twat who has clearly dropped out of counselling night school and bought his qualifications off the internet. I'll consider removing Graham from this list if it can be confirmed that he eats guests after the show.

- Gilmore Girls and everyone in it/them.

- Carol McGiffin. Horrible, sneering 'change of life' shit head who has seemingly never got over being kicked out of the California Raisins. Loose Women's stand-out mutt. Opens every sentence with 'No, I'm sorry, but'. You're not sorry, Carol. You're a vile woman.

- Kelly Brook. An embarrassment to coathangers everywhere. Shit at absolutely everything. Give it up Kelly and get the norks out.

- Cash for Gold, Postal Gold, Gold Buyer Man, etc etc. Please, I've got nothing else. I'm watching daytime television for fuck's sake. You've got my time, my dignity. At least let me keep my grandmother's wedding ring.

- Cheryl Cole. Learned English in a pet shop then shagged a footballer. Well done.

- Holly Willoughby. Crabs on toast. The clap with tooth polish. Fucking talentless airhead inexplicably wanked over by idiots. Reminiscent of the thick-as-fuck spunk gob from college who scored top marks merely by scenting the exam paper with a deft wipe of the gusset. Repulsive.

- Reality TV dibble. Confirmation that all coppers really are. Funny how fat they all look without their hats on.

- Richard Hammond. What a crashing twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.