Torres (Merged)

Re: Torres is a done deal

eljefecito1709 said:
Robinho's_thumb said:
@ the southern Liverpool fan

You're wrong if you think Chelsea are a small club. They are now known across the globe, have a large following and win trophies every year.

Big clubs don't stay big forever and medium sized clubs can become big clubs over time.

I'd rather walk alone than be a scouse.

Yeah, Chelsea - Abramovich = Nothing?

Also Win trophies every year? Since winning the league in 2006, they only won one FA Cup.

Furthermore, Chelsea are not the right idea to follow, look at their financial standing. Without Roman, they would be in Administration as is the losses they have sustained over the last 7 years. Same with yourselves, it's ridiculous how much money you've spent and will do this summer. Along with Real Madrid as well. Will destroy the transfer market. Just attracting the next band of mercenaries to your 'project'. You'll never be able to replicate the kind of magic experienced by Liverpool, United, Arsenal, Forest, Leeds fans over the years. Champions league Quarter finals, Semi finals at Anfield. Champions League finals. Look at Chelsea, they've established themselves, but no-one in England respects them because of how they have got there, who runs their club and their revolving door manager policy.

YNWA

And trust me, it's far better to be a Red Scouse then a sour, bitter blue Manc living in Fergie's shadow

And what have you been doing for the last 20 years ?<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:53 am --<br /><br />
eljefecito1709 said:
Like I said before, This summer will see Liverpool go one of two ways depending on our ownership issues. Also, Liverpool do not need a sugardaddy to get back to the top, look at our team. Reina, Agger, Johnson, Gerrard, Mascherano, Torres. Building around these players, is all we need to do. £50 million tops. All we need, is someone to wipe our debts away, and build our new stadium, then we can be self-sufficient. Contrary to how you lot think the only way success can be achieved.

So, just for someone to invest the minimum and provide a healthy budget, that's not too unrealistic. Think about it, we have the spine of a world class team, we just need strength in depth and a few quality additions and we're back up. However, that is all dependant on two very greedy Americans.

As for Jealousy? I've seen my team win everything they can. Istanbul was the most amazing night. So if the worst comes to the worst, then fine I've had more than my fair share of enjoyment, and it is not tainted in the way Chelsea's , or yours or Real Madrids etc. etc. So if the club goes down the pan, then i will continue to support and follow all the same, I'm not a glory hunter. However, it is more likely we will be able to bounce back, we're not on the way down just yet, we'll see in 6 months time.

So now you want a sugar daddy? However, you've just called us to fuck for having one.

torres is a fantastic player but id be worried about his long term injuries.....

its no good having one of the besr strikers in the world if he only plays a third of a season

and for the money that liverpool would be asking im not sure he is worth it for 15 games a season.

Also Win trophies every year? Since winning the league in 2006, they only won one FA Cup.

Furthermore, Chelsea are not the right idea to follow, look at their financial standing. Without Roman, they would be in Administration as is the losses they have sustained over the last 7 years. Same with yourselves, it's ridiculous how much money you've spent and will do this summer. Along with Real Madrid as well. Will destroy the transfer market. Just attracting the next band of mercenaries to your 'project'. You'll never be able to replicate the kind of magic experienced by Liverpool, United, Arsenal, Forest, Leeds fans over the years. Champions league Quarter finals, Semi finals at Anfield. Champions League finals. Look at Chelsea, they've established themselves, but no-one in England respects them because of how they have got there, who runs their club and their revolving door manager policy.

YNWA

And trust me, it's far better to be a Red Scouse then a sour, bitter blue Manc living in Fergie's shadow
[/quote]
lol funny, but still, if i offered you Tevez, Adebayour, Bellamy, Barry and Given... You would take them in an instant over Babel, Ngog, Rodriquez, Aqualani and a whole host of average players that LFC now have. I couldnt care less how we attract them, the fact is that they are here now, whatever there motives. Just accept that Liverpool are mediocre.

The red scouse are living on past glories. It's been twenty years since they won a title. When are they going to stop flogging ancient history to death?<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:40 pm --<br /><br />
franksven said:
eljefecito1709 said:

YNWA

And what have you been doing for the last 20 years ?

-- Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:53 am --

eljefecito1709 said:
Like I said before, This summer will see Liverpool go one of two ways depending on our ownership issues. Also, Liverpool do not need a sugardaddy to get back to the top, look at our team. Reina, Agger, Johnson, Gerrard, Mascherano, Torres. Building around these players, is all we need to do. £50 million tops. All we need, is someone to wipe our debts away, and build our new stadium, then we can be self-sufficient. Contrary to how you lot think the only way success can be achieved.

So, just for someone to invest the minimum and provide a healthy budget, that's not too unrealistic. Think about it, we have the spine of a world class team, we just need strength in depth and a few quality additions and we're back up. However, that is all dependant on two very greedy Americans.

As for Jealousy? I've seen my team win everything they can. Istanbul was the most amazing night. So if the worst comes to the worst, then fine I've had more than my fair share of enjoyment, and it is not tainted in the way Chelsea's , or yours or Real Madrids etc. etc. So if the club goes down the pan, then i will continue to support and follow all the same, I'm not a glory hunter. However, it is more likely we will be able to bounce back, we're not on the way down just yet, we'll see in 6 months time.

So now you want a sugar daddy? However, you've just called us to fuck for having one.

JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS

Blue Phil said:
lol funny, but still, if i offered you Tevez, Adebayour, Bellamy, Barry and Given... You would take them in an instant over Babel, Ngog, Rodriquez, Aqualani and a whole host of average players that LFC now have. I couldnt care less how we attract them, the fact is that they are here now, whatever there motives. Just accept that Liverpool are mediocre.

Only one out of that lot you mention my mate said would not make liverpools first team is Given, Riena is better he says and i have to agree. Would have Reina at City in a instant.

johnwaynebobbet said:
Blue Phil said:

Only one out of that lot you mention my mate said would not make liverpools first team is Given, Riena is better he says and i have to agree. Would have Reina at City in a instant.

What a wan.........

Bigga said:
I know I'm not imagining things!

Why the fook has my last 'post' in this thread been binned????

Bang out of order! What did I say so wrong?

Post it again (and PM it to me so I can post it as well and lets see if youre being singled out ;-))

Blue Phil said:

YNWA

lol funny, but still, if i offered you Tevez, Adebayour, Bellamy, Barry and Given... You would take them in an instant over Babel, Ngog, Rodriquez, Aqualani and a whole host of average players that LFC now have. I couldnt care less how we attract them, the fact is that they are here now, whatever there motives. Just accept that Liverpool are mediocre.[/quote]
Torres >> Tevez
Torres >>> Adebayor
Bellamy has already been at Liverpool, couldn't cut it
Rodriguez > Bellamy
Gerrard>>>Barry
Mascherano >>> Barry
Reina >> Given

you make me laugh, you must not have thought that comment through :) Too easy.

Also, Man City, making history? You've made fuck all after blowing 300 million.
Also, making? or buying. Anyways, whilst Mancini is at the helm, you won't win anything. Average manager, his inter team got thrashed by Benitez's Liverpool in the Champions League a couple of years ago. He won Serie A post calcipoli, meaning no competition. Imagine, last year if Man United and Chelsea weren't around, Liverpool would have walked the league. same this year for Arsenal.

Anyways, Liverpool are building a youth team for the future, players like Pacheco, Shelvey, Ayala, Dalla Valle, Thomas Ince, Spearing, Sterling amongst other youngsters we're signing are the way forward. Rafa is building for the future, also we will be strenghthening our squad this summer, and with a spine of Reina, Agger, Mascherano, Gerrard,Aquilani, Torres all the team needs is a decent left back, and a decent left winger, a flair player and a backup striker. City don't have one world class player, and your best player Tevez wants out this summer. Real Madrid or Inter possible Suitors. Liverpool are Liverpool, we will be back with a vengeance next year. And we will be at the top for years to come, looking at our academy players. No doubt with Manci...Mansour at City, you'll find yourselves at the top as well. Well, History, tradition, Respect and Paul Scholes in the 93rd minute, there are some things in life that are priceless. For everything else, there's Man citeh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.