Torres

The reason he lost it at Liverpool in the end was because they were that desperate for him to play they never allowed him the time to recover.

I'd definitely have him for £25m.

Id take him, no danger a change of scenery may do him good.
He only needs a goal to get his confidence again. When he netted twice (consectuive weeks) for Chelsea he got sent off and was back to square one.

jonmcity said:
would swap for Tevez in an instant. no fees either way

Yeah lets give them a good striker in return for one who has completely lost it. Great deal....

It's not a confidence thing with Torres, getting a goal or changing teams won't fix this I think he is completely fucked as a player and will never reach the heights he once was at.

RandomJ said:
jonmcity said:
would swap for Tevez in an instant. no fees either way

Yeah lets give them a good striker in return for one who has completely lost it. Great deal....

It's not a confidence thing with Torres, getting a goal or changing teams won't fix this I think he is completely fucked as a player and will never reach the heights he once was at.

i do sort of agree, but itl be interesting to see the shape tevez is in when he's finally back, not played first team football for a long time

Would 100% take Torres!!! Imagine aguero,Torres,silva,nasri, yaya and hopefully de Rossi in the same team?!?!

I've said it all along, torres would be perfect for the way we play football.

silva, barry, yaya and nasri all slipping balls in behind the back 4 for torres to run in behind, thats the way to get the best out of Fernando.

Unfortunately for him, Chelsea are more machine like and still figuring out how to get the best out of Juan Mata which isn't aiding his cause.

1000% would take him, but I can't see it ever happening!

i wouldn't want tevez in the premier league coming back to haunt us. have we not learned lessons from adebayor and bellamy ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.