Torres

Funilly enough me and my mate (who unfortunately is a rag) both said the other day, we would take Torres and were saying the same about Chelsea not playing him right in their team and you don't become a bad player overnight etc.

I said also that he would thrive on the sort of ball Silva played to Nasri on Sunday, that's just the kind of service he needs.

I would swap Torres for Tevez personally. We need another striker, We get rid of Tevez at last, no FFP problems, job done. Go on Bobby Manc let's try for him!!

PS, if we can't offload Tevez, how about a loan of Tevez to Chelsea in exchange for a loan of Torres to City.

Just a thought!

Scottyboi said:
I know I might get slated for this but would you have him for 30mil? You don't become a shit player over night I reckon he would be a class player in our team . If we can offload tevez

Yes...hed fit in better with us than Chelsea /Dippers

Scottyboi said:
I know I might get slated for this but would you have him for 30mil? You don't become a shit player over night I reckon he would be a class player in our team . If we can offload tevez
30mill are you kidding 22million looks a fair price.

The latest Torres thread, it isn't just Chelsea he has been poor for so don't blame them.

He was poor for months at Liverpool before leaving them.

He has been poor for Spain and struggles to make the team now.

How is Chelsea to blame for these?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__MYtxwS1t8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAiWXGNHEzI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyGSJs9tCWk[/youtube]

It's 2012 people, if the situation comes where we have to spend big money on a striker, players like Cavani are much better investments. When was the last time you saw Torres do to a top team what Cavani did to us TWICE?

r.soleofsalford said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
£20million and i'd have him in a shot. I really think he'd thrive here with the service he'd recieve
this^^
So you're saying you think you'll provide superior service than Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas and Alonso? Torres is the problem, not the teams he plays in. I hope every week that he snaps out of it, but I've been hoping for a year now.

A bin dipper fan I know who has connection with some media people involved with reporting on Liverpool said that he'd heard that once the deal had gone thru & he'd left for Chelsea that one of the medical team at Liverpool had said we would never be the same player due to the last seriously injury (knee?) and that Liverpool were laughing to bank, although in turn so were Newcastle.

Basically he's lost the yard or two & confidence of two seasons ago. Me personally would only have him as 4th Striker and not paying more than 15/18 million as the Injury will reoccur no doubt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.