Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep for the first time this season openly admitted his focus is not fully on this game. He will rest as many of the team for PSG as he possibly can. We don’t have many options in midfield, so perhaps two of the midfielders for PSG have to start. But other than that, 9 changes imo.

I'll be seriously peed off if we don't take this seriously. Waited 40 years for revenge so lets serve it ice cold then make subs
If the same front 3 play as Chavs we're fuckec
As for Mendy don't even go there Pep ffs!

Pep wont know or care about 1981 , he will throw this away , all eggs in the cl basket , i can see why but i dont agree, probably just me

record ...

EFL Cup Winners.jpg

Just to say here, second place should be ignored and Chelsea should be ahead of the rags on alphabetical order.

Im feckin afraid of the feckin rotation.... Maybe I'm the only one who don't care for psg till Monday morning?.... I want this win, waiting for decades... :(

I went to both in 81 and got smacked in the face from behind on Wembley Way before the replay. Champions League is the priority though. Think Dias and Laporte will play both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.