Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

I am still only young mind you ;-)

I can't warm to them, never have, never will. The Spurs lads that come on here are sound, and I've always got on with the ones I've worked with when I've been in London. I can't get over that cup final though, it broke my fucking heart. I suppose it will ease in time, now we are winning stuff, but their fans on their forums come across as proper whoppers, with a sense of entitlement that defies their actual status.

I can't warm to them, never have, never will. The Spurs lads that come on here are sound, and I've always got on with the ones I've worked with when I've been in London. I can't get over that cup final though, it broke my fucking heart. I suppose it will ease in time, now we are winning stuff, but their fans on their forums come across as proper whoppers, with a sense of entitlement that defies their actual status.
To be fair though (and I am in a really fair mood tonight) I guess all forums can come across that way

Spurs had a big chance to join PL elite after Bale and Modric transfers but Levy has fucked that chance up monumentally.
They obviously thought they were dining at the top table when they signed that joint letter. They even jumped into bed with their norf London rivals in an attempt to fuck us over. Wankers.

There is so much potential and I have grown to like Spuds despite that bloody cup final and the angry lad in the flat cap that turn up at our place every season and the Spurs fans that have posted on here over the years have been really good lads (apart from the one with the graphs) here is a fact we have never had a decent Arsenal fan on here, they all seem to be angry all the time and incapable of showing any form of restraint

GunnerGer and Ronuja are decent Arsenal posters IMO. One or 2 others have been ok too. They seem to all be absent so far this season though.

The Spurs fans on here are generally a good bunch as well.

I look at their team and don't see a single player who would get in City's, Chelsea's or Arsenal's 11.

They've turned into a bit of a boring 'nothing' team, just drifting. They used to always have a couple of players I'd love to have and they used to be entertaining to watch but not now. Don't expect them to finish any higher than 7th. Wouldn't surprise me if they finished 10th or thereabouts

I thought Pochettino would be the catalyst for an assault on the top 4. He did a great job at Saints and I expected him to do even better at Spurs as he has better players at his disposal. Maybe the players at Spurs aren't quite as good a fit for his system as those at Saints were plus I don't think he's had the opportunity to bring in as many of his own as he would've liked.

Why didn't Spurs pay the money for Berahino? They need him, he wanted to go and let's be honest, WBA would have sold for the right price

Spurs are short upfront and for the sake of a few bob have left themselves open to criticism and also the likelyhood of other teams competing for him next time around - this is the exact reason City coughed up for Sterling, we needed him and if you need, you pay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.