Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

I feel wonderful tonight full of love for everyone

At least have the decency to keep it to yourself. There's enough trolls on here already, if the rest of them find out you've gone all fluffy on us the site will be overrun.

To be fair though (and I am in a really fair mood tonight) I guess all forums can come across that way

You?! in a fair mood?!

9071%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20wwf.gif

I look at their team and don't see a single player who would get in City's, Chelsea's or Arsenal's 11.

They've turned into a bit of a boring 'nothing' team, just drifting. They used to always have a couple of players I'd love to have and they used to be entertaining to watch but not now. Don't expect them to finish any higher than 7th. Wouldn't surprise me if they finished 10th or thereabouts

I always find it amusing that during discussions on here about top 4 contenders, many people will go through the usual suspects and give genuine reasons why they're likely to fuck it up - All except Spurs. The only ever explanation they get, "Spurs are Spurs".

Now as City fans, that's something we can easily relate too. But it's quite amusing considering not a million years ago they were our direct rivals, albeit briefly, and considered a good step above us. Now they've drifted off so far into obscurity they're going to start being mentioned in the same breath as Swansea, Southampton and other ultimately 'mid table punching above their weight slightly into Europe' teams, rather than any genuine top 4 contender.

But it's alright, because they can keep telling everyone how Levy is so shrewd in the transfer market.

There is so much potential and I have grown to like Spuds despite that bloody cup final and the angry lad in the flat cap that turn up at our place every season and the Spurs fans that have posted on here over the years have been really good lads (apart from the one with the graphs) here is a fact we have never had a decent Arsenal fan on here, they all seem to be angry all the time and incapable of showing any form of restraint

I think now you have bigger fish to fry with the likes of Chelsea, United & Arsenal, Spurs aren't really on the radar at all, I think going back 4-5 years when Crouch was scoring for either end for us both there was some great rivalry going on. Now we always worry about another tonking from City lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.