Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

Giant single goal end tier, with a low roof, and they even have some kind of contraption hanging from the roof to further keep the noise in and direct it out towards the pitch.

Really jealous, to be honest. Looks absolutely quality.

Money is no object for us, so it's a shame we didn't really push the boat out and do something similar. But I suppose it's easier to build it from scratch like Spurs are doing.
I don't agree. The Etihad can go well beyond that and look at the setting and compare it to our ground. No comparison.

I've always quite liked Spurs for some reason, but I struggle to have any positive feelings towards the new stadium, given the way they went about getting it. Although I'm sure it was just "good fortune" that the one business that stood up to them and refused to sell just happen to burn to the ground...

Hard to get behind that sort of thing tbh, just like with the way Liverpool have run down their area to try and force people to sell them the land. For me, football clubs should enrich their community, not be at war with it.

i still prefer the older day style stadiums rather than the modern bowls. I like the single stand that's a great idea

Don't worry, knowing your lot you'll sell the new stadium and use the money to buy Leyton Orient's ground and a couple of greyhound tracks.

I'd say when their ground is finished, it'll probably be the best in the league in all honesty. Still means nothing though, newcastle have a decent ground and look at them lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.