Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

FA should say bollocks and tell them to play at Fulham or Arsenal

I think Fullham and Arsenal would probably have something to say about that. Not a cat in hells chance that Arsenal would let either of those clubs use the Emirates.
Can you imagine what we'd say if the rags come crawling to us if they were modernising the swamp. We'd give a big fat middle finger and tell the cunts to swivel on it.

I think we will be a lot more secure at the back this season but still need a quality CM and someone to challenge Kane.

I've saw Suarez from Athletico being rumoured as well as Llorente. Few seasons ago Llorente would of been good...not so now.

I think we will be a lot more secure at the back this season but still need a quality CM and someone to challenge Kane.

I've saw Suarez from Athletico being rumoured as well as Llorente. Few seasons ago Llorente would of been good...not so now.

I thought the rags were sniffing round Kane? He might not be with you next season.

I thought the rags were sniffing round Kane? He might not be with you next season.

Kane won't be off. There's no concern amongst the fan base that he might be, think his recent comments have put everyone at ease.

The only one I'd be slightly concerned about is Hugo. Esp if De Gea is off to RM.
PSG brought in Trapp which rules out a Hugo return to France thankfully.

Remember everybody "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". We are not talking Manchester United (Scum) or the Dippers here !

Hope they pull it off. Enhances the premier league even more. Also think of the world cup. We could take it of Qatar very easily. Well done spuds like it.

Not bothered about Spurs anymore .
We took over them in 2011 .
Although I'm still bitter this lot beat us to 4th spot in 2010 .
And won the 1981 F.A cup .

Looks like the Spuds could permanently move above Candlepool in the pecking order when their new stadium opens.
Their stadium and the New Stamford Bridge probably will be the best in the PL, being state of the art, when they open.
Kind of scary to think that by 2018 The Etihad will be 16 years old (since the Commonwealth Games) and will have had total attendances
of about 20 million (all events).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.