Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Kane reaction was pathetic, won't see a single thing said about it though because he's england captain. A yellow was enough for that, looks as though he's just moved his arm to free himself as they're tussling, he's not gone to smack him in the face as kanes pathetic reaction suggests.

Last year, many on here were urging Vinnie not to take the Burnley job, saying it was a poisoned chalice.
Fair comment. I thought the same when I typed that and in total honesty I thought the same last summer too and that didn't turn out too badly for him. Still, never want to see him at Spurs, I couldn't wish him well there.

Can anyone please explain to me how we're so far ahead of them, both as a club and a team. Yet we can't even score a bloody goal at that stadium, never mind anything as radical as getting a point. Is it as simple as saying that we're their cup final?
I think Adebayour’s witch doctor must be able to explain a thing or two! Been cursed

Conte spot on with what he said about that squad. Kanes numbers are outstanding but I still maintain when it really matters in really big games he disappears and is never decisive in the way the genuinely great players win games.

Conte was right, those players are cheating the Spurs fans. Everton away is always a scrap, but there were players pulling out of challenges and not going for second balls all night. You could normally identify 2-4 Spurs players that would add something to your side, but I wouldn’t touch one of them now, and it won’t be easy for the club to shift them either.
Three Spurs players backed off (one turning his back) when Keane scored that goal. I only saw the second half but Spurs looked like relegation fodder. What really stood out was the lack of technical skills in their team. They seem to have bought shite players in all positions. Perhaps that's why the media keep calling Daniel Levy a genius in the transfer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.