Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Kane is afforded the same kind of protection in the press that Liverpool and United receive …no problem with the sending off tonight but anyone else going down ‘poleaxed’ like Kane tonight after little more than a slap would be slaughtered both on Sky and in the press.

The craziest thing about that would be that City would have a streak of 13 consecutive seasons in the Champions League and no one else in the PL would have more than 1.
I am sure that Arsenal had the previous longest Champions League qualification run, but it was about 8 seasons or so.
Amazing run of qualifications by City.

Can anyone please explain to me how we're so far ahead of them, both as a club and a team. Yet we can't even score a bloody goal at that stadium, never mind anything as radical as getting a point. Is it as simple as saying that we're their cup final?

Can anyone please explain to me how we're so far ahead of them, both as a club and a team. Yet we can't even score a bloody goal at that stadium, never mind anything as radical as getting a point. Is it as simple as saying that we're their cup final?
Gypsy curse
images

Spursy : adjective — the state of intentionally managing a business to have just enough ambition to sell tickets and/or merchandise to morons (generating revenue to support a different business entirely) but not so much that it is successful enough to require real investment to maintain, resulting in abject (designed) mediocrity in perpetuity.

See also: ‘Levied’

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.