Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hazard a guess that they are will run from a commercial viewpoint. I don't see one man (Levy), being able to create such a toxic environment. There will be a dozen, or so wankers who are well entrenched, who undermine each and probably every manager. The way they got rid of Poch speaks volumes.
Levy I think has the ultimate responsibility on decisions like building the stadium, changing managers and employing recruitment and scouting.

The players well. They do what the manager tells them to do. Pochettino was good because he looked at the players details and fitness regimes. Kane and Trippier was apparently overweight in Pochettinos eyes and started to slim them down and got them fitter which has made them into fantastic players that they are.

I watched the Amazon Tottenham documentary and the players just behaved like spoilt children (Not all off them). Alli and Rose being one off them. Eriksen had a meeting with Levy and Mourinho and wanted a new start but Levy making it clear he can only be sold for the right price. The outburst from Son and Lloris probably does suggest the players maybe don't get along with each other.

Buying Alli was one of the stupidest things we’ve ever done and I wish we could swap him for Richy. I miss the giant Brazilian child.

Does he get the keys? Might be the only silverware he gets
Gives him the right to drive his flock of sheep across Tower Bridge, doesn't it? Or something like that.

Just checked (God bless Google), and it's Southwark Bridge (used to be London Bridge,but Southwark Bridge was used as a stand in due to traffic issues). And a fella actually did it a couple of years back.....

Bloody paddys, causing trouble everywhere they go.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.