Tottenham v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tottenham result.

waspish said:
A draw is an ok result there!
rags won the league only winning 6 away game all season it's your home form that counts and pick up 7 or 8 wins away from home....
We were better than them, we did exactly 8 wins away last year.

Wigan
Blackpool
West Bromwich
Fulham
West Ham
Newcastle
Blackburn
Bolton

But I think Arsenal did better... Anyway we can manage at least 10 wins away this year and something like 16 or 17 wins home. With 26 or 27 wins we'll be definitely in the title race.

I've glanced round a few spurs forums and while there are a few doubters, most of them think they will smash us. Lots of comments saying they are a better team etc.

I really hope we go for the throat like we did with Swansea and Bolton. There's no way Spurs could live with us if we played like that. Should shut a few of the fuckers up too.

stony said:
I've glanced round a few spurs forums and while there are a few doubters, most of them think they will smash us. Lots of comments saying they are a better team etc.

Yay, they gonna smash who? hahaha. This comes from objective fan. 1:3 City

BLUEMATT23 said:
We never win here, 2-0 loss i can forsee

Well we aren't quite the team we used to be are we? Just because we haven't won there often in the past doesn't mean that we can't now, with the squad we have now, with the form we are on now.

@juliette_gracejuliette ferrington
nigel de jong still out of action with a foot injury. mancini hopeful he'll be fit for #mcfc after the international break.

Significant

The Spuds are another team who specifically lift their game when they play us , very much like Everton do. Their fans hate us from what I can gather and with it being their first home game of the season , they will be loud and very much behind their team. I remember last year , we were the spuds first home game and their fans were extremely loud and it seemed to encourage them to keep up the pressure. We need to go there and play our game , last year at their place our players came back from the world cup and were fookin knackered , and we couldn't mount a serious attack on them. But this time , we are fit , we are ready and in fine form. I would take a draw there , last year none of the top 4 went there and won , so a draw is a good result . However , we are capable of going there and turning them over , we have the players and the ability to do so.

----------------Hart---------------
Richards--Vinnie K--Lescott----Clichy
---------------Barry--------------
--------Milner--------Yaya--------
---------------Silva---------------
----------Aguero--Dzeko-----------

Those are the players I expect him to pick , but whether that is the formation or not I don't know. Last week , there were points where I couldn't tell what our formation was , everyone was all over the pitch, drifting. With that team and the fire power we have on the bench , we can win the game . It will be hard , possibly one of the hardest games of the year , but in our form , I am looking forward to it.

2-1 City , Dzeko to get both goals and carry on his fine form . CTID

to be honest with you...from watching these two matches you played I can see you having trouble only at the swamp, maybe against the other red shite and I hope against us at goodison, but other than that...I see you winning every game...it is scary looking at the names you have....and it is a joy to watch Dzeko shutting some people up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.