Tourists at games

I was working in Boston years ago. Some of us plucky brits went to see the baseball. RedSox vs Yankees. The hotel sorted the tickets. I bought a hat and a T shirt.
Talked to various locals to try and understand what the fuck was going on, obviously hamming up my best Queen's English accent to impress the ladies.
Some of the others wanted to leave before the end so we could get a table in cheers bar. We did - and heard the bedlam as redsox won it on the last pitch.
At least we got a table at cheers bar...

I’d rather see the away end packed with diehard Blues mate. I agree with you on transparency.

That’s said, I didn’t see that many tourists at Weet Ham and the atmosphere was flat.

Tue reality is that people who really want to go to a game will find a way of getting in.
i dont understand why tourists or new fans are accommodated with tickets to away games to the detriment of long standing blues when if they were really interested in City you would expect them to want to come to the etihad and spend money at City and in Manchester

i dont understand why tourists or new fans are accommodated with tickets to away games to the detriment of long standing blues when if they were really interested in City you would expect them to want to come to the etihad and spend money at City and in Manchester
There will be a lot more who come to the Etihad than go to away games.

Yeah pisstake fuk knows when me and my lad will be able to go away game again.

There will be a lot more who come to the Etihad than go to away games.

Shouldnt be be any at away games, lower tier eas shocking for tourists on Saturday, West Ham hard enough to get an atmosphere going as it is with the split between tiers.

Arsenal last year I had 2 Yanks next to me , fucked off on 65, asked them if they were leaving, "yes we've seen enough" fuck off

Shouldnt be be any at away games, lower tier eas shocking for tourists on Saturday, West Ham hard enough to get an atmosphere going as it is with the split between tiers.

Arsenal last year I had 2 Yanks next to me , fucked off on 65, asked them if they were leaving, "yes we've seen enough" fuck off
Making my blood boil reading that

Making my blood boil reading that

Absolute thunder nuts, when Thiago silva scored last year we had a CFC fan in our end , my mate threw him down the stairs haha, id expect the same if I sat in Chelsea away end at Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.