Tourists

Blootoof said:
Ducado said:
I also noticed quite few Half and half scarf's

I was talkin to a red who sells them a few weeks ago. "Big sellers. The tourists are snappin them up" - his words

the guy near the gas thingy? I spoke to him (yeah he's a red but a good lad) and he hates them but said they do sell very well.............so he sells them.

I would too. They are fucking shyte though.

He was selling Leeds / CITY one last week. aaaaaaaagh.

BluePurgatory said:
rodziak said:
what abot city/united scarf ? :)

There would be more chance of hell freezing over!
they've been done lad near me was wearing one in the one nil kompany header game if you look at the picture of the Chinese guys taking photos in our end when Rooney scored they had them too

uwerosler28 said:
BluePurgatory said:
rodziak said:
what abot city/united scarf ? :)

they've been done lad near me was wearing one in the one nil kompany header game if you look at the picture of the Chinese guys taking photos in our end when Rooney scored they had them too

I hope you did your duty and explained to him that part of being a city fan was hating those fuckers?

BluePurgatory said:
uwerosler28 said:
BluePurgatory said:

I hope you did your duty and explained to him that part of being a city fan was hating those fuckers?
but their not city fans are they their there for the product of the premier league not for city

I can't remember not being a City fan, I travel over as often as I can (4/5 times a season) costs a fortune, much more than a season ticket does. Does that make me a tourist or a plastic fan.
I, like most city fans have put up with the snide "city are Shite" comments for years, and coming from Dublin, I stuck out like a sore thumb amongst all the reds, both Manc and scouse.
I think that qualifies me as a City fan, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

I was in an air gun shop in Failsworth on Saturday and a Red in there said he was going to the game yesterday! Wonder if he wore his Utd scarf?

Sam. said:
There was a foreign lad at the front of 109 who was listening to music all the way through the game.

What's worse is that it was Dubstep. God help him.

To be honest if I had my iPod with me then I would have been doing the same. Not Dubstep I must add, but as good as the atmosphere was yesterday, any type of music would have been better than listening to the old woman and her son, football genius' sat behind me constantly shouting out complaints, the whole game. Feel sorry for anyone sat around row S in block 122.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.