Tourists

james1910 said:
its better then haveing a pub full off rags comeing out with the old on ' we cart get tickets'
everytime there's a game!!!
don't care where your from
don't care what sex or colour you are!
just aslong as your a city fan your doing ok for me!!!!!!!

That's good to hear. To be fair as a non mancunian blue. (Shropshire) I've never had a problem from anyone in the last 15 years of going. Only one time when i was overheard saying the word "five" because in my accent it sounds like "foiiyyve" not like the mancunian twang "faiiiive".
And if anyone does say anything I just say I'm from the same place as Joe Hart and im generally accepted.

We're going world wide.. Lets enjoy it! Beats being in the dole drums.

blue44 said:
themightyblues said:
blue44 said:
i'm one of those new faces,had to move into 234 family stand from ss 218 so my 5 year old could get his first seasoncard

what a sterile lifeless hole it is too,i just dont understand why most of them go,seriously,its dead ,iv been looked down apon,reported ,susssshed at ,sneared at,all for showing some passion etc

To be fair it's not that bad. I've got to know quite a few people around me and they are understanding about my odd out burst. Most are long term suffers like myself, but just the odd few that I don't get who would look more at home at Wimbledon than a football match.
within the first 5 minutes of the derby ,when rooney should have been booked on 2 seperate occasions,got away with both,i was reported by the middle class snob women in front,had to grovel with the steward she brought along who threatened me with being turfed out,sickened me,her husband who goes on alternate games sits texting business deals on his blackberry all through the games he attends
got a big choice to make next season,cant afford to pay my sons season card in other areas but i simply dont want to sit in the familly stand again

In 240/241 its ok, some emotion (swearing) but nothing too bad, no one's bothered by it, deffo no one calling the steward..

charliebigspuds said:
two French guys sat behind me

I noticed a couple of turbans in 105, a sari in 306 and a couple of drag queens speaking Italian smoking in the bogs at half time - and some folk are in favour of extending the stadium - scandalous!

shakermaker85 said:
james1910 said:
its better then haveing a pub full off rags comeing out with the old on ' we cart get tickets'

That's good to hear. To be fair as a non mancunian blue. (Shropshire) I've never had a problem from anyone in the last 15 years of going. Only one time when i was overheard saying the word "five" because in my accent it sounds like "foiiyyve" not like the mancunian twang "faiiiive".
And if anyone does say anything I just say I'm from the same place as Joe Hart and im generally accepted.

Is Head and Shoulders the choice of shampoo around your way then?

Freds Patio said:
shakermaker85 said:
james1910 said:

Shampoo? In Shropshire?

blue44 said:
themightyblues said:
blue44 said:
i'm one of those new faces,had to move into 234 family stand from ss 218 so my 5 year old could get his first seasoncard

what a sterile lifeless hole it is too,i just dont understand why most of them go,seriously,its dead ,iv been looked down apon,reported ,susssshed at ,sneared at,all for showing some passion etc

To be fair it's not that bad. I've got to know quite a few people around me and they are understanding about my odd out burst. Most are long term suffers like myself, but just the odd few that I don't get who would look more at home at Wimbledon than a football match.
within the first 5 minutes of the derby ,when rooney should have been booked on 2 seperate occasions,got away with both,i was reported by the middle class snob women in front,had to grovel with the steward she brought along who threatened me with being turfed out,sickened me,her husband who goes on alternate games sits texting business deals on his blackberry all through the games he attends
got a big choice to make next season,cant afford to pay my sons season card in other areas but i simply dont want to sit in the familly stand again

I am in a position where I have a young lad and desperate to take him. He cried last season when the crowd got noisy (Bolton at home) of all the games. I'd love to take him more so I sticking with the family stand for the time being. I like to express myself without being offensive during the match, but I feel the family stand is now becoming more and more alien for me.

[/quote]

[bigimg]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lukb6sOlSM1qicm8vo1_400.jpg[/bigimg]

This is a local club for local people there is nothing for you here[/quote]

this is the first thing that springs to mind every time one of these threads pops up. Luckily for me I can do a great manc accent

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Freds Patio said:
shakermaker85 said:

Shampoo? In Shropshire?

Bugger... He beat me to it!<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:37 pm --<br /><br />
[bigimg]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lukb6sOlSM1qicm8vo1_400.jpg[/bigimg]

This is a local club for local people there is nothing for you here[/quote]

this is the first thing that springs to mind every time one of these threads pops up. Luckily for me I can do a great manc accent[/quote]

Mines about as convincing as Joe Harts

Caveman said:
Ducado said:
I also noticed quite few Half and half scarf's
So did I and they're fucking embarrassigly shit!

Embarrassingly shit maybe,obviously someone jumped on the tourist bit,used his or her head and probably made more today than most of us earn in a week..seen them more though in the champions league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.